nikka giving ultimatums.

Just stfu breh-bruv

Stfu.
Y'all talk to much to females.
There is power in stfu.

Stfu so you learn.
how to use your powers to stfu better.

just stfu.

Females do not care like you think. For all you nikkaz. Stfu.

Use the power of stfu.
to stfu.

Art Barr

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Man I like the show and all, but she has to vet these people better. The kind of people that are coming on the show don't really match the classy decor she has. A lot of these folks seem like scammers, strippers, only fans type models, etc.

:dead:ya'll still don't get it do ya'll.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you thought Kevin Samuels’ show was a bad look for Black women, these shows are even worse. Showing Black women reject perfectly normal men for the silliest reasons, is not helping this issue we face when it comes to Black relationships. Yeah, some of the guys be on some BS, but not like these women…

nikkaz been goofies frfr.

For The past two episodes tho.
Plus this show has a crazy dynamic being rooted in raging colts west in Arizona.

That even travel plays a big point just like this last recent episode.

The female show host Mrs amuli. Hope i did not mangle her government. Is the tolerable content show. With the more tolerable guests. So the other shows created too much generally for a week to week show like her recent drops have been.
Yet there are other shows from other creators.

That rival this gen's version of chris hardwick meets mtv slash chuck woollery on cbs style couples game show.

It is bare bones stripped down. To a cool relatable efx of s Ballon pop. Yet it showcases a lot of change.
in the American black dating dynamic post crack epidemic. With the least feels scripted style endings online.
In this digital grocier tag media programming style era. Where every show is an offshoot of some Jerry springer meets daytime Mary bunim and Ellis style viacom programming. That used to be found on analog TV. Now perverted in mass creation to any internet provider.

Art Barr

Last edited:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
exotic dancer but I use my money to fund my venture

:francis:

first guy darkskin girl in green dress - he's justt not my type

guy lightskin girl in green dress - i like my guy darksin

:dahell:
They should vet these people. She was bad, but who is really trying to date a stripper?

I guess this is more about entertainment and gaining followers though. They should do an update on if anyone became an actual couple from meeting on the show.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
:dead:ya'll still don't get it do ya'll.

It makes for more entertainment but given some of the characters on the show, someone is going to end up getting seriously hurt. They're having excon, strippers and scammers etc.. It's all fun and games until everything blows up and one of these folks goes off the deep end