Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
She also needs to tone it down to people who are actually looking for something. There are too many clout chasers on there. Heck someone woman may go on there for visibility and to get a better option in their inbox.....the muscular chick from that episode, the moment the DMs started flooding, she stop taking the guy seriously lol.
Lol she’s doing this for views/entertainment.

Who comes on some YT/IG dating show looking for something real?!

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Examples?

:martin:

Like the situation between Kayla and Ninja Turtle Man. She let Kayla get all kinds of jokes off but tried silence Ninja Turtle guy so he couldn't defend himself. I dont feel like posting the link but you got to watch. Even with the girl in the red dress (Brianna). When Jacqueline popped her balloon and Aaron was wanting her to get it back Brianna blurted out "SHE DONT WANT IT!" Arlette said nothing. When Aaron says "Im not talking to you" Arlette then decides to say "OOOH-KAY". Theres plenty examples.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Well she’s a woman sooooo… :russ:

All women arent like that (thats why it stands out, even with just a little bit). Just like all men arent prejudiced against women. And saying she's a woman to justifying it AFTER saying you aint get those vibes kind of proves my point.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
His channel got 8 million subscribers. If they knew none would have popped their ballon :pachaha:

Edit: Well damn, they didn't pop so maybe they did know who he was :dead:
I don’t think they did. He was just light skinned and decent looking.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
All women arent like that (thats why it stands out, even with just a little bit). Just like all men arent prejudiced against women. And saying she's a woman to justifying it AFTER saying you aint get those vibes kind of proves my point.

You’re the one saying it’s so subtle. That’s why I chalked it up as probably subtle woman bias. Or the fact that you’re feeling this way because she’s a woman acting a way towards men.

I still don’t really see what you’re seeing. She be going in for the short dudes more than anything. She doesn’t ever stick up for the overweight chicks who get passed over constantly for example.

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You’re the one saying it’s so subtle. That’s why I chalked it up as probably subtle woman bias. Or the fact that you’re feeling this way because she’s a woman acting a way towards men.

I still don’t really see what you’re seeing. She be going in for the short dudes more than anything. She doesn’t ever stick up for the overweight chicks who get passed over constantly for example.

Its because youre under her spell. And overweight women deserve absolutely shyt so.....

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Well she’s a woman sooooo… :russ:

Like the situation between Kayla and Ninja Turtle Man. She let Kayla get all kinds of jokes off but tried silence Ninja Turtle guy so he couldn't defend himself. I dont feel like posting the link but you got to watch. Even with the girl in the red dress (Brianna). When Jacqueline popped her balloon and Aaron was wanting her to get it back Brianna blurted out "SHE DONT WANT IT!" Arlette said nothing. When Aaron says "Im not talking to you" Arlette then decides to say "OOOH-KAY". Theres plenty examples.
Gotta agree with @RickyGQ, I doubt she’s misandric just gynocentric like most women.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Lmao, I was going to respond to this until I saw this...
She married. She not giving you the p*ssy dawg. You either @RickyGQ

You got it dog.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Going back to the episode with the plumber , those women knew damn well what that first light skinned guy meant when he said that woman gave off “motherly” :russ: And then the timid young chick in the white waited til she was about to match to pop her balloon when she could’ve done it already.