Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Oeg2MSk.png

Dumb bird: I can tell by the way you're looking at me that you're attracted to me...and its making me uncomfortable bc there are other women around
Arlette: :why::what:

I just started this part and haven’t got to this yet. But I was just about to say she’s obnoxious af and deeply flawed. She waited to pop a 3rd time :mjtf: dramatic, attention seeking, absolutely nuts

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
The flight attendant is very attractive but damn she’s goofy as hell, just so extra waiting to the last minute to pop her balloon with some silly explanation
People are strictly going there for clout and self promotion. 1/10 might be there to genuinely meet someone. Then again fukkery is what makes things interesting.:francis:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
:damn:

Quite possibly that baddest they’ve ever had

But growth is realizing how quickly a bad personalities can dead it. I ain’t like how she violated ol boy, ‘you stand like a baddie’ :bryan:

Edit: ‘I want my push present to be a GLE’ :scust: Get her the fukk outta here. She ugly now

According to the coli personality and attitude don’t mean shyt you gotta go raw and regret.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Chick on the end looks like Patti labelle :what:
she’s attractive but that hairstyle throws it off. like she admitted herself; she’s like a homegirl. she prolly had the coolest personality what i could tell too but id prolly be asking her to put me on with her homegirls

shawty with the jean outfit was feeling the nikka with the plaits from Queens hard.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
:damn:

Quite possibly that baddest they’ve ever had

But growth is realizing how quickly a bad personalities can dead it. I ain’t like how she violated ol boy, ‘you stand like a baddie’ :bryan:

Edit: ‘I want my push present to be a GLE’ :scust: Get her the fukk outta here. She ugly now
Also, what difference does it make that he does like a certain make of a car if he is not the one driving it.

I wish some of these male contestants were a little more swift in calling them out with their inconsistencies and hypocrisy.

We get a few like when ol' boy was like "I was measured as 6 ft at the DMV"