Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Black women will really pop because you on your fitness and eating healthy lol

I’ve experienced similar in real life, that shyt is legit a turn off to some black women..this is why lot of them have lunch lady arms as they cross 30, think they can drink, eat and fukk and chill like they 19-27 and they body just going to still be on 10..metabolism slows down which is what the men who are not washed realized and you have to get active if you want to keep your shape..bytches feel that’s too much work for them and think something weird with you because you take it seriously lol

So many big backs and lunch lady arms even in this episode

Daps
Reppin
South London
Nice comeback episode from the previous foolishness.

The flight attendant did spoil the vibe though, had Arlette pressing her. Her mannerisms, idiolect and responses were GARBAGE. Nothing to promote just wanted to be seen smh.

Lemme go look up the IGs for black dress and purple top (she needs a makeover but I see the potential).

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Nice comeback episode from the previous foolishness.

The flight attendant did spoil the vibe though, had Arlette pressing her. Her mannerisms, idiolect and responses were GARBAGE. Nothing to promote just wanted to be seen smh.

Lemme go look up the IGs for black dress and purple top (she needs a makeover but I see the potential).

She's fake as they come. Sadly many cant pick up on it until it's too late. Dudes passed up on some women, only to let her play them at the end.

Kind of get the sense she's was really trying to sabotage dudes by hanging til the end, knowing she wasn't feeling the man. Leaving the man with no other women.

Wicked

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
She’s the cutest to me along with the grey shirt/red heels chick but you can tell she’s drama city. Bringing up therapy, asking what do you consider ghetto, saying she’s “masculine”, like ok….🪡🎈💢
Disclosure of being in therapy should be a sign of commitment to personal growth. Now it's being used for pretentious reasons.

Another notch on their personal clout belt.