Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Best of luck to yall single and on the prowl dudes out there. I’m glad I’ve been out the game for almost ten years, cause I would hate to have to deal with some of the logic these women have. The chick in the green dress basically rationalized one bald dude to another by pretty much saying one dude was balder than the other :mjlol:

965fjz.jpg

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The 4th chick basically cut a wrestling promo and I thought she was about to start crying the way her voice started wavering the whole time, and she was not saying anything of substance at all :mjlol: Both her and the chick that was originally wearing the green dress was truly trying to blame Arlette and her husband for the selection of men, totally avoiding any accountability of themselves.

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
I actually would love to see the person who created this concept of the balloons. What made them come up with it? I know everyone is profiting off the idea but who actually created the concept?
I think it was a Youtuber named King Cid

he has a bunch of these dating concepts.

If Arlette & Co steals his “Find your Match” idea then she might break the internet.

I would say bro gotta be feeling a way but he pulls in millions of views himself :manny:

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The 4th chick basically cut a wrestling promo and I thought she was about to start crying the way her voice started wavering the whole time, and she was not saying anything of substance at all :mjlol: Both her and the chick that was originally wearing the green dress was truly trying to blame Arlette and her husband for the selection of men, totally avoiding any accountability of themselves.
“YOU TOLD US TO SAY SOMETHING DIFFERENT!” :damn:

Adonai

Pro
Daps
Basically they will break their “rules” for men they’re attracted to and they won’t take accountability :manny:

It's pretty much this. I watched that episode with my shorty last night, and she also called them all out on being colorists. The Haitian broad said she doesn't like bald men with facial hair but the hood breh from Philly had both and she didn't pop.