Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I would’ve walked out immediately once seeing this lineup.

And no way that girl in the blue is 29, she’s super washed.
I'm late here.....However,

This is the very first person and thing that came to mind when she came out:

9e4f6f74-a295-4bea-a5ad-832d99c7758e_text.gif

Daps
He got on the women from 2 eps ago

nikka this shyt is HELL

They’ve had multiple episodes with solely women yet none have gone viral for the reasons they did and it’s everybody else’s fault.

Haitian girl claiming she’s more open to bending about height in her personal life but on the show it’s mandatory like Arlette & her husband are Sam fukkin Presti scouting tall nikkax left & right

Nobody told those broads they had to like them nikkax but when you on the unemployment line and you on some Gordon Gecko shyt of course the world is looking at you funny.

Last edited:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
nikka this shyt is HELL

They’ve had multiple episodes with solely women yet none have gone viral for the reasons they did and it’s everybody else’s fault.

Haitian girl claiming she’s more open to bending about height in her personal life but on the show it’s mandatory like Arlette & her husband are Sam fukkin Presti scouting tall nikkax left & right

Nobody told those broads they had to like them nikkax but when you on the unemployment line and you on some Gordon Gecko shyt of course the world is looking at you funny.
No accountability. Victim complex. One of these birds really said "They're not protecting black women" :snoop:

They even tried to flip it back on the dudes by claiming that they came on the podcast and said that they weren't good women (they never said that shyt :comeon: )

EDIT: Big mouth even confirmed that they pop to see if there is a better guy in the back :dead:

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
I actually would love to see the person who created this concept of the balloons. What made them come up with it? I know everyone is profiting off the idea but who actually created the concept?

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
nikka this shyt is HELL

They literally blamed him and Arlette :russ:

I’m surprised he put the episode out cause they basically shyt on the entire concept of the show too.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No accountability. Victim complex. One of these birds really said "They're not protecting black women" :snoop:

They even tried to flip it back on the dudes by claiming that they came on the podcast and said that they weren't good women (they never said that shyt :comeon: )

EDIT: Big mouth even confirmed that they pop to see if there is a better guy in the back :dead:
The first guy is gonna get the majority of popped balloons confirming the Husband store theory

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
8 minutes in and they still dont get it :dead:
I’m glad I saw this comment cause I’ll probably gonna give this 15 minutes with the KiteZz commentary then dip :russ:

EDIT: wow I only recognize two of the women instantly lmao, the rest look so different.

The 5’11” chick led off with absolute delusion, there’s no way I’m gonna watch 2 hours and 8 minutes of this lmao

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Best of luck to yall single and on the prowl dudes out there. I’m glad I’ve been out the game for almost ten years, cause I would hate to have to deal with some of the logic these women have. The chick in the green dress basically rationalized one bald dude to another by pretty much saying one dude was balder than the other :mjlol: