Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
If you thought Kevin Samuels’ show was a bad look for Black women, these shows are even worse. Showing Black women reject perfectly normal men for the silliest reasons, is not helping this issue we face when it comes to Black relationships. Yeah, some of the guys be on some BS, but not like these women…

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
If you thought Kevin Samuels’ show was a bad look for Black women, these shows are even worse. Showing Black women reject perfectly normal men for the silliest reasons, is not helping this issue we face when it comes to Black relationships. Yeah, some of the guys be on some BS, but not like these women…
It’s actually just putting a mirror up to them. Before something can be addressed it has to be exposed, KS show wasn’t a bad look either.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
do you mind if a girl is an exotic dancer?

simp - nah do you shorty

small little titties out in a ratched custome with 10 inch nails, - well you know some guys are insecure:gucci: they got a prob with me in the club gettin attenchun from other guys

simp - nah not me, you gotta do what you gotta do to feed your child :dahell:

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Man I like the show and all, but she has to vet these people better. The kind of people that are coming on the show don't really match the classy decor she has. A lot of these folks seem like scammers, strippers, only fans type models, etc.
Yeah, it's quite clear a good deal are now using it as a tool to increase their social media following etc

The bigger it gets the mroe that'll be their goal but like you said she needs to put more barriers in place to get more genuine people

Otherwise it risks becoming a parody of itself in the long run but who knows she might be fine with that