Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Daps
Yeah she looks great, but switching to bald head, + kids, + she looks short is a nah.

Speaking of which dating at 40+ or near 40 seems like complete ass. I hope I'm married before then. Only ones id seriously want would be the 3rd and 4th ones. And yeah the dudes were acting weird, some of them flamboyant. Seems like 25-35 is peak dating and that's not even good :skip:

Let’s be honest man.

The Male Contestant show is nonsense. It’s a play at equality which is fine but it’s clear the vast majority of these guys don’t seem like they ever have multiple bytches vying for their attention so it comes off crazy.

Flip side…

I’m not trying to hear any shyt about “Shower Me With Gifts”. If that was your destiny you would have known it by now

peppe

Superstar
Daps
Only 30 minutes in:

3rd chick is a layup. Married previously for 11 years and is READY. Went through the "He's got to be this & that" phase and got humbled. All the guy whom she picked has to do is play it cool, say less, let her be heard and he is IN.

3 kids … them titties sagging for a reason. . Sell her some dreams, nut on her bald head and keep it moving