Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
The chick that took her wig off to reveal a short blonde cut instantly went up a couple notches with that hairstyle (think it was the third chick). You can tell dude in the all black and the one with the dreads were smitten like crazy. Just another reminder that natural >>> extra.

Also, what was up with that Micah dude? He looked like he was one more balloon pop from losing his shyt. And I lowkey felt bad for the tall bald dude that could barely talk. He legit looked sad when the tall chick said “NO”. He still shouldn’t have been on the show in the first place. He said he was 38. I’m 37 and he looks 15 years olde than me.

And watching these, it’s crazy how the same thing applies in real life as far as attraction goes. You can be instantly attracted to somebody, then once that person starts talking, your sliders either start going up, or down.

jay83

Superstar
Daps
The chick that took her wig off to reveal a short blonde cut instantly went up a couple notches with that hairstyle (think it was the third chick). You can tell dude in the all black and the one with the dreads were smitten like crazy. Just another reminder that natural >>> extra.

Also, what was up with that Micah dude? He looked like he was one more balloon pop from losing his shyt. And I lowkey felt bad for the tall bald dude that could barely talk. He legit looked sad when the tall chick said “NO”. He still shouldn’t have been on the show in the first place. He said he was 38. I’m 37 and he looks 15 years olde than me.

And watching these, it’s crazy how the same thing applies in real life as far as attraction goes. You can be instantly attracted to somebody, then once that person starts talking, your sliders either start going up, or down.

She should’ve just came out without that shytty wig in the first place.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

He told Arlette he was trying to take her home to his momma :russ: