Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
How was she trying to hide she was Carribbean when she randomly threw on that Haitian accent in the middle of the show? :heh:
I honestly didn’t notice that lmao. I’m surrounded by island women at work so I know if somebody is trying almost subdue themselves or not

jay83

Superstar
Daps
All the women in the comments are basically saying second dude attitude don’t match his looks. So basically women do the exact same thing they accuse men of. lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
All the women in the comments are basically saying second dude attitude don’t match his looks. So basically women do the exact same thing they accuse men of. lol.
Son was a clown. Acting like a bytch ass nikka the whole episode. Damn near single-handedly ruined it.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Only 30 minutes in:

This panel of dudes for the most part are clear products of this whole gender war phenomenon that we have now. Clearly damaged from previous disappointments.

First guy dressed like an 80's black sitcom bully. Lookin' like one of the dudes who beat up Eddie Winslow at Rachel's Place.

The Adrien Broner guy is one of them "I'm from Atlanta and I'm used to being around bad bytchez....just so you know" types

The first woman is unquestionably one of those chicks who expect her man to initiate everything. She said she's a Phlebotomist...meaning she works in the pharmacy Walgreens. She's looking for someone to finance her activities outside of "her comfort zone"

The 2nd woman falls into the "last call for alcohol" category after the brehs struck out with the other woman at the club throughout the night.

3rd chick is a layup. Married previously for 11 years and is READY. Went through the "He's got to be this & that" phase and got humbled. All the guy whom she picked has to do is play it cool, say less, let her be heard and he is IN.

Last edited:

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
I preferred her with the wig on once she took it off it reminded me of

Yeah she looks great, but switching to bald head, + kids, + she looks short is a nah.

Speaking of which dating at 40+ or near 40 seems like complete ass. I hope I'm married before then. Only ones id seriously want would be the 3rd and 4th ones. And yeah the dudes were acting weird, some of them flamboyant. Seems like 25-35 is peak dating and that's not even good :skip:

Last edited: