Arlette Amuli **Pop The Balloon Or Find Love** Official Thread

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
It seems to be profitable for black content creators. Are you asking from a rhetorical wholistic standpoint?
half rhetorical, half logical

I would argue that most ad hoc media ventures (primarily YouTube and Twitch) start out completely unpaid (podcasts especially). Maybe these creators are already sponsored and already making money off this shyt or sum

besides that, I also ask cause we keep perpetuating this stuff online and complain but it also seems that black plight and struggle is profitable (tyler perry, slave movies, gang/drug movies, dating shows etc.)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Ur right women so lust over certain types of men but it's still a lack of dateable, heterosexual men for them. That's why the social media focus is for women to decenter men, swirl, divest, open their options or be happy with staying single.

Some women actually don't wanna be a woman who has to take care of an older man with failing or bad health. But what they don't realize they may need a man or partner to care for them. I got an older frat bro who takes good care of his wife in a wheelchair.
No.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
half rhetorical, half logical

I would argue that most ad hoc media ventures (primarily YouTube and Twitch) start out completely unpaid (podcasts especially). Maybe these creators are already sponsored and already making money off this shyt or sum

besides that, I also ask cause we keep perpetuating this stuff online and complain but it also seems that black plight and struggle is profitable (tyler perry, slave movies, gang/drug movies, dating shows etc.)

The mainstream boom and draw of socual media .
exist solely on rating of physical Attraction.

Ala how Facebook came to be.

Before that dynamic was mainstream education by Zuckerberg.

Nobody gave a fukk about personal web space. Or what would become social media. As I am rhe guy who who created the profitability for social media. At the first isp to ever offer nt frontage. That allowed the general consumer to be able to create content. Without knowing code.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
#6 in the line up wanted the third breh to humble himself because physically he’s every woman’s Alpha type but when the other men who weren’t as attractive physically and more beta walked out she popped her balloon their interaction is the reason why the manisphere and man vs women debates on YouTube will never go away
it aint even that

she knew damn well she had no chance with him, so rather than try to compete and get her own balloon popped eventually she wanted to pop the balloon and chastise him to boost / preserve her own ego. trust me on this lol.