Arizona cop cleared of murder of sobbing, unarmed man

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The 911 call from the employee,he gave them his room number, name and exact description :usure:
You realize that police reports are wrong all the time?

It’s other reports that said all he did was show it to people in his room and people at the pool saw him through the window.

It’s not hard for hyperbole to enter a police call and it happens all the time.

It’s not relevant either way though.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Comes out room, tell him to stop, interlock arms behind head, turn around. tell him to slowly raise shirt by collar so you can see he has nothing in waist. Tell him walk backward slowly..arrest and he's alive today

Those are 3 or 4 commands that would take a minute at most....no need to have a dude that's scared and drunk trying to do the damn macarena with guns in his face

I seriously believe at some point dude knew he wasn't getting out that hallway alive.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
his gun had YOURE fukkED engraved on it and they wouldnt let the jury see because it was "prejudicial"
theres nothing to save from this legal system

Was his service weapon department property? Defacing dept property I’m assuming is why he’s not a cop anymore...

Since he’s a civilian now the family need to go ahead and show him what’s really good :demonic:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
the mesa chief (of the department where this incident happened) recently got on the police union's bad side for saying that it was unfortunate that a handcuffed man was beaten up. you literally cannot even show basic decency without cops feeling attacked. i doubt he is really in control of these guys now

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
the mesa chief (of the department where this incident happened) recently got on the police union's bad side for saying that it was unfortunate that a handcuffed man was beaten up. you literally cannot even show basic decency without cops feeling attacked. i doubt he is really in control of these guys now

Isn't the whole state on some sundown town shyt?