Arizona cop cleared of murder of sobbing, unarmed man

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
He shouldn't of been pointing his rifle outside the hotel window :yeshrug:

He wasn't pointing it outside the window from what I've read. He had a pellet gun with him and a shadow of it was seen in the window.

If that dumbass officer wasn't giving the WOAT commands, along with clearly wanting to just kill the guy, the "suspect" would be alive today. I'll give officers the benefit often times n complicated situations, but this cops instructions directly led to this guy being slaughtered.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
He wasn't pointing it outside the window from what I've read. He had a pellet gun with him and a shadow of it was seen in the window.

If that dumbass officer wasn't giving the WOAT commands, along with clearly wanting to just kill the guy, the "suspect" would be alive today. I'll give officers the benefit often times n complicated situations, but this cops instructions directly led to this guy being slaughtered.
I heard the 911 call and the testimony from the broad that was in the room with him :dwillhuh:
They both said he was pointing his rifle outside the window

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I heard the 911 call and the testimony from the broad that was in the room with him :dwillhuh:

If that's true, then I stand corrected on that. However, this is literally what the cop was doing with this guy.

5a2b30ca710fc.jpg

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
If that's true, then I stand corrected on that. However, this is literally what the cop was doing with this guy.

5a2b30ca710fc.jpg
"A woman and a man who were staying at the hotel told police they met Shaver in the hallway and went to his room to take shots of alcohol. While in the room, he took out a pellet gun and said it was his job to kill birds that get inside Walmart stores.

The woman told police Shaver and the other man were pointing the rifle outside the hotel window before police arrived, and she told them to stop because they were drunk."

The 911 call is on sound cloud if you wanna check it out

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
"A woman and a man who were staying at the hotel told police they met Shaver in the hallway and went to his room to take shots of alcohol. While in the room, he took out a pellet gun and said it was his job to kill birds that get inside Walmart stores.

The woman told police Shaver and the other man were pointing the rifle outside the hotel window before police arrived, and she told them to stop because they were drunk."

The 911 call is on sound cloud if you wanna check it out

I don't see why any of this is relevant. Clearly the police caught him ... clearly the rifle was no longer on him and he was no longer a threat. All they had to do was slap the cuffs on him. But this cop was getting off on some power trip fantasy and straight up murdered this kid.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This guys family or something has to get hold of this power tripping fakkit. No way he can get away with this. :pacspit:

More evidence that America is completely fukked, police force are nothing but state sponsored murderers.:hhh:
And people have the nerve to get offended when anyone speaks of against this shyt, usually replying with “why don’t you spend time in someplace like Brazil or Afghanistan if you hate it here so much”. These animals kill 3 people per day in this country and have been doing so for years. In 2014 they stole a few hundred million more in asset forfeiture than all reported theft. Last year they killed more people than England, France, Spain, Germany, I think the Netherlands, and China put together. They beat their wives at twice the national average. They get caught framing people for crimes all the time. In spite of this they get charged just 4% of the time when they’re proven to commit a crime, which is the exact opposite rate of non cops. They’re a microcosm of everything wrong with this country.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I've heard the south west are pretty much sundown states
we have pockets that i wont go to here in az, like apache junction and prescott. phoenix metro area and tucson are as good or bad as the rest of america. i would say california is probably statistically worse for blacks than all of the other sw states.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
we have pockets that i wont go to here in az, like apache junction and prescott. phoenix metro area and tucson are as good or bad as the rest of america. i would say california is probably statistically worse for blacks than all of the other sw states.

good looks

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Really? I heard them say that it was someone else with the gun, not the dude that was killed. And that someone saw them standing by the window with the gun, not pointing it out the window.

Can you even open a hotel room window?

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What difference does it make if he was pointing a rifle out the window?

He didn't kill anybody and he clearly did not have it on him when this savage pig murdered him on all fours...

You can hear it in the fukkers voice that he was looking for any reason to unload his assault rifle...

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 911 call from the employee,he gave them his room number, name and exact description :usure:
so why not search him when he was prone on the ground within the first 20 seconds? and how do you hide a rifle after being put through a 3 minute simon says routine on the ground? matter of fact, you cant even conceal a fukkin rifle :childplease:

im done with this topic :scusthov: