Arizona cop cleared of murder of sobbing, unarmed man

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
BUT THAT NEGRA WAS KNEELIN AND IT MADE ME UPSET BOYCOTT fukk THE NEGRA FOOTBALL LEAGUE

:wow:

What a shameful country we live in, executed a man pleading for his life. The police are not the fukking military they should not have impunity to kill. Period. White, Black, Hispanic, whatever. You have no right to decide to kill a man.

naw, even the military doesnt have the option to just kill civillians with impunity.
its just fukking cops who want to play military and refer to civillians as the enemy.

RIP to that man

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That video made me shed tears.

Just heart breaking.

That was murder. Premeditated murder.

How could any sane person watch that video and not convict?

That cop looked like he thought he was playing call of duty on some sick power trip. That video was like watching how a serial killer acts.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That video made me shed tears.

Just heart breaking.

That was murder. Premeditated murder.

How could any sane person watch that video and not convict?

That cop looked like he thought he was playing call of duty on some sick power trip. That video was like watching how a serial killer acts.
I think the jury wasn’t shown the video until after the verdict. They also didn’t find out before the verdict that the cop had “you’re fukked” carved into the rifle he killed the guy with.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
We tried to tell them but they wouldn't listen so...

raw

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
his gun had YOURE fukkED engraved on it and they wouldnt let the jury see because it was "prejudicial"
theres nothing to save from this legal system
Rigged trials in favor of the defense when they’re murderous agents of the state. This is a sign of a collapsing society.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
his gun had YOURE fukkED engraved on it and they wouldnt let the jury see because it was "prejudicial"
theres nothing to save from this legal system

"Your honor, what if I suggested that we bar the prosecution from presenting DNA evidence that puts our client at the scene of the crime and a credible witness that puts our client at the scene at the time of the crime? And what if I go further and ask that we allow the signed written and videotaped confessions of our client to be exempt from jury presentation as together this culmination of evidence is prejudicial towards our client?"

"I'll allow it, but you better be going somewhere with this counselor. :troll:"

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
BUT THAT NEGRA WAS KNEELIN AND IT MADE ME UPSET BOYCOTT fukk THE NEGRA FOOTBALL LEAGUE

:wow:

What a shameful country we live in, executed a man pleading for his life. The police are not the fukking military they should not have impunity to kill. Period. White, Black, Hispanic, whatever. You have no right to decide to kill a man.
a lot of these murders by police wouldn't happen if they were going by military rules of engagement. they have higher standards.