Arizona cop cleared of murder of sobbing, unarmed man

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
As someone who has seen black people murdered by cops, you think a white man getting killed by one wouldn't be as big a deal, but this was cold blooded murder.

They gave that young man no chance to survive in that situation. He could have been handcuffed at any time.

heartbreaking

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
a lot of these murders by police wouldn't happen if they were going by military rules of engagement. they have higher standards.
As someone who has seen black people murdered by cops, you think a white man getting killed by one wouldn't be as big a deal, but this was cold blooded murder.

They gave that young man no chance to survive in that situation. He could have been handcuffed at any time.

heartbreaking
I know people in the army who said this would be considered a war crime if a soldier did it. They told me they’d get life in the brig or something like that.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

heartbreaking

That cop was going to kill that man regardless of what he did.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
It's like that badge and gun shyt is going to their head
DQkwAjsVAAAIR8Z

Who would take this guy serious if he didn't have a gun? Who would let this guy tell them to stfu if he didn't have a gun? And thats why they want to be cops. They love the power. My god, Az is surpassing Texas as places I will never go.

They couldn't even open the hotel door :mjlol:

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
I know people in the army who said this would be considered a war crime if a soldier did it. They told me they’d get life in the brig or something like that.
not only that but the military legal system is stricter. cops being held to the same legal standard as civilians but they have a much greater understanding of the law and vastly more authorized power

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
He could have literally told dude to just lay on the ground and stay there and he would have complied. He wasn't acting. He was genuinely afraid for his life. Cops on power trips are the worst and juries, especially juries of older people, are too afraid of not giving the police the complete benefit of the doubt so they are soft on cops. Not sure of the composition of the jury but I can certainly imagine...

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude said "if you make a mistake, you're gonna die" but one is a professional and the other is a guy who could have been drinking and you shoot him that many times.

I wonder what crime he committed and why the police used so much force.

Iamnoone

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dude said "if you make a mistake, you're gonna die" but one is a professional and the other is a guy who could have been drinking and you shoot him that many times.

I wonder what crime he committed and why the police used so much force.

He had two pellet guns in the room that he uses for his blue collar pest control job

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He had two pellet guns in the room that he uses for his blue collar pest control job
They looked like they were looking for a murderer. I went to jail a couple times and I never let them arrest me at my home I simply called them and told them I would surrender in a day or two. Police had guns pointed at me like that the first time and I made sure that would never happen again.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I saw this yesterday on the young turks and it iwas :mjcry:
What was the point of having the guy crawl to u :gucci:
the guy is on the ground with his hands in front of him and not a threat. And u got him crossing his legs back and forth. :what:
This cop was living out a fetish of some kind:dame:
After all the shootings of black folks and being able to justify why they had to die :mjcry: I guess i cant be too surprised

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Was this video not shown in court? How the hell do you find him not guilty? This wasn't even a first degree murder charge, it was second degree.

Obvious cases like this where it's clear as day that the officer is wrong is why these issues continue to exist, and will only get worse.