Aries Spears HATES Black Nepotism

Daps
Most white jobs aren't advertised..so how are those positions even filled?
Because whites practice nepotism and favoritism openly.
Literally got my current job because of friendships I made at my old gig.

Ol girl told me her new spot was hiring and the raise was around 20% + pure telecommute. Got my shyt routed to the hiring manager and was ready to go ASAP.

I probably get hired if I applied on LinkedIn but I doubt the company would have even been on my radar.

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo fam I'm high as FUKK and I'm watching an episode of "Get A Life" on Youtube and a dead rat just fell out of Chris Elliot's milk and onto his cereal and breh, I'm DYING.
full

Show was a 90s classic but that shıt was naaaaasty. :scusthov: :mjlol:

Get a life + Parker Lewis in 1992 :banderas:

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing wrong with nepotism

LMAO

Are u speaking as as owner or as an employee who may eventually have to work under someone who has less experience/qualifications than you, simply because they are related to your superior. If you’re an owner then i understand your fukk your employee mindstate…but if you’re an employee :patrice:….. you better never complain if someone gets any advantage (monetarily or authority wise) over you as long as they’re related to/or cool with, your boss

:yeshrug:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Literally got my current job because of friendships I made at my old gig.

Ol girl told me her new spot was hiring and the raise was around 20% + pure telecommute. Got my shyt routed to the hiring manager and was ready to go ASAP.

I probably get hired if I applied on LinkedIn but I doubt the company would have even been on my radar.

Companies are lazy and would rather get setup on a blind date than go out and hunt for talent.

In many jobs if there's an opening they'll ask whoever happens to be there if they know of anyone.
Lots of people also come through quietly via the co-op, volunteer and internship programs.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
His point is legit. :yeshrug: You have people who bust their ass and will never get a shot. Then you have those who will leapfrog the line and get opportunities. It's a tough world.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
For the record Denzel did nothing to put his son on. He didn’t want people to know that was his father. Plus how many people knew when he was on Ballers? We liked the character way before we knew.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
i've read comments years ago on here , some nikkas not liking nepotism. even though its one of the main tenants of families, dynasties, businesses . People hire their own lol ..folk really wanna believe that work hard for 30 years to get measly promotion :russ:

Exactly breh. People on here pounding their chest championing working overtime for 40 years to get a $7 raise instead of engaging in Black Nepotism. Comical :dead: