Reppin
NULL
Sour-Mobile.jpg

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Like someone stated earlier, we as blacks should brace nepotism a bit more. Just because we come fron struggle doesn't mean your offspring has to. I thought that's what it's all about ro begin with. I'd put my kids on if I have the opportunity, why not?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
What's there to "hate" exactly??? Cacs do it all the time. Honestly, nikkas need to shut tf up about "generational wealth" if they draw the line at nepotism, which is a cornerstone of building generational wealth. Anybody black should strive to put their kids on and give them a leg up in life. Anyone who wishes struggle and difficulty on their offspring is a sick individual.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
The problem some times with nepotism is that the position is given to a family member who is ill-prepared for it. I see no problem with nepotism when the person who receives the leg-up is qualified for the position. Still, the other end of that bargain is that the family member should also be replaced if the person is found to be incompetent, negligent, or just plain ole lazy.

Overall, I see it as being better to help your own make it when they put in the work to be successful, than to hand it over to others outside of your family sphere. I am a strong family first proponent, so my view on this is most certainly biased.
That’s my issue with nepotism. People who can’t do the job should not to be celebrated. They should be reported and fired. Now nepotism where my son or daughter can do the job then I support that.

King Poetic

Lock, Stock, 2 Smoking Barrels
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
I would understand his point if it wasn’t Him… dude had made it in the mid 1990s and probably had no problems skipping the line when some other top comedians and industry put him on over other struggling actors or comedians