Aries Spears HATES Black Nepotism

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

1:45

- "Someone who has a famous parent in Hollywood is not guaranteed a role, but they get to go skip the line to get acting roles"
- " Alot of people who do not have famous parents never get to the front of the line, or even get to the front door"
- "If you have to eat, breath, sleep this acting shyt, you will feel a certain way about Actors that got on because of Nepotism"
- "On top of all the stresses of becoming an actor, you got your rent, your mortgage, feed your kids, support your girl, etc..... And if you don't make it what is your backup plan???!?"
- "Denzel Washington's son gets to skip the line and work with the A list directors, writers, producers, etc

fukk all that, I love Black Nepotism :blessed:

In fact, I feel Black people don't practice this enough :ehh:. For some reason we love these "get out of the gutter" stories. Instead of a "Oh my father is a lawyer and he got me connected to get hired at a prestigious law firm"
We would be in a WAY better position in society if we practiced what other races have been doing for hundreds of years. But I guess that's a topic for another day

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Peoples beef with nepotism is the fact a mfer who actually deserves that spot doesn’t get it because of some prissy bytch had connections from daddy/mommy

I have nothing against people who want to provide a better and easier path, but lets not act like a mf just getting there cause of legacy isn’t why we have scores of problems in this country from entertainment to the pulpit

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It is what it is.. if you had kids or family or someone close and you could put em on... why not.

Real talk we're already playing life on very hard. I don't see a reason why we always force ourselves to dial the difficulty up to black must die :skip:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Nepotism is something all ethnic groups and races participate in. Black people with means should put their kids on. I don’t see why not. If I acquire wealth, my kids will never struggle and will have jobs thanks to me. fukk what anyone else thinks.

Black people have an idealistic understanding of the world’s workings and we get hung up on fairness, justice, equality, etc. The world isn’t fair. Get real

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
It is what it is.. if you had kids or family or someone close and you could put em on... why not.

Real talk we're already playing life on very hard. I don't see a reason why we always force ourselves to dial the difficulty up to black must die :skip:

:whoa: at "why not?"

I'm all for giving someone a shot through connections as long as they're deserved of it. Don't ask me to put Cousin Marcus on knowing damn well he's a jackass who can't hold a job and has no chance to succeed here on his own merits. :martin:

And before you reply with some variation of "Obviously :comeon:, " I'm only mentioning this because the hiring of unqualified people is unfortunately a big phenomenon on the negative side of nepotism.