Are You Good At Not Looking At A Woman’s Breast When You’re Having A Conversation?

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
why would you need to know that if you aint gonna suck em
It’s just a hobby. There’s no practical use for it.

IMG-8744.gif

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Just don't do it at work
Amen to this.

I was at this one job for 3 months, then some big titty chick was moved to my area. She kept noticing me staring and right before we clocked out, she pulled me to the side and told me she was gonna go to HR and tell I was sexually harassing her if I don't give her $100 a week. I didn't want to lose my job, so I paid her $100 a week for 6 months. Finally got to fukk and it was the absolute worst p*ssy I smelled. I told her I was done paying her and don't care if she tells on me, but I told her "if you tell, just know I got the smell of your p*ssy on this condom in this jar. If you tell, I'm putting your p*ssy scent on display in the break room."

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Amen to this.

I was at this one job for 3 months, then some big titty chick was moved to my area. She kept noticing me staring and right before we clocked out, she pulled me to the side and told me she was gonna go to HR and tell I was sexually harassing her if I don't give her $100 a week. I didn't want to lose my job, so I paid her $100 a week for 6 months. Finally got to fukk and it was the absolute worst p*ssy I smelled. I told her I was done paying her and don't care if she tells on me, but I told her "if you tell, just know I got the smell of your p*ssy on this condom in this jar. If you tell, I'm putting your p*ssy scent on display in the break room."
:patrice:

Luxury Tax

Middleman Money
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Amen to this.

I was at this one job for 3 months, then some big titty chick was moved to my area. She kept noticing me staring and right before we clocked out, she pulled me to the side and told me she was gonna go to HR and tell I was sexually harassing her if I don't give her $100 a week. I didn't want to lose my job, so I paid her $100 a week for 6 months. Finally got to fukk

Please tell me you lying.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I done told ya I ain't straining my neck

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I am actually, but when people have stuff obviously stuck in their teeth or their teeth are jacked up I subconsciously glance down:snoop::huhldup:

I realize it in the moment and stop, but my eyes over the duration of a short conversation will drift 2-3 times