Are You Good At Not Looking At A Woman’s Breast When You’re Having A Conversation?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I actually never thought about this lol
:mjlol:

I hope so tho
:mjcry:

But for real, I won't lie, I notice I treat women with big breast better and it's easier to look at them in the eyes. I think it has something with not coming off as creepy, especially if I don't know them. Because once you're labelled as "creepy" it's game over.
I find myself treating especially attractive women worse than they are used to because I don't like being labelled thirsty :yeshrug:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Depends on the woman and the titties

I'm not much of a titty man at all but if she is jiggling everywhere I'm going to look

One of the benefits of being tall gang is that you are already looking down at them most of the time so it goes unnoticed a lot

this time of year I stay in shades 2; so when I don't have them on I forget sometimes people can see my eyes:mjlol:

they condition you to be as flagrant as u wanna be :russ:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
I'm good to the point I'd be considered a god at not lookin', simply because I know and I WILL look at them AFTER we've talked or she isn't looking at me in the face. Now if I look at 'em, while talking to her, the conversation gonna turn blue, real quick.
:whew:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why would you be labelled thirsty for being kind
:deadrose:

Are you actively being an a$$hole just for the sake of it?
:dahell:
I'm not an a$$hole but I don't worship the ground they walk on or entertain bullshyt for the sake of entertaining it like they expect nikkas to do. I treat them regular

Works well for me. :ehh:

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
I have a short petite neighbor I was speaking to recently. It’s typically hi & bye but today we actually stopped to speak about something. Launch into a conversation for my eyes to realize her titties were big as fukk. She was in like a sheer halter top with no bra. So I’m thinking as we’re speaking…

“Am i obvious with this shyt?”
All fair game @ that point. Ogle.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Just don't do it at work. There was a girl with large t*ts. She got them done and would not wear a bra since she got them. Nipples poking out daily. Since her bosses were white men they didn't want to touch that conversation with a 6ft poll. She was quick to claim harassment for everything so everyone avoided her office. I stopped talking to her cause she was trashed talked everyone all the time. She truly couldnt control herself and didnt take my advice to chill out. She knew the power she had and leveraged it to benfit it as long as she could. She was a nut job tho and eventually got terminated for cursing and threatening a female HR supervisor. We had to terminated her over the phone because of how reckless she was.:mjlol:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Sometimes they do it on purpose I swear esp if they squeeze them in their arms or lean down to you of course I’ll look for a moment other than that I’m good