Are You Good At Not Looking At A Woman’s Breast When You’re Having A Conversation?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I think it’s going to be super obvious for me when you see her turned around and and small.. she turns around and got HUUUUUGE BREASTS! Man I see a girl like that. She had on a sheer tank with no bra.. they were hanging! I’m so glad I wasn’t talking to her cause I don’t know! :whew::russ:

Daps
images

Fortunately for me she was the one keeping the conversation going so it couldn’t be that bad
Let's just jump to the crux of it all.............. smashable?.. :jbhmm:

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
That's easy mode, especially when you know it makes you look better to them when they can see that you listen and have some sort of self control. Occasionally glance/look at her lips tho, and soon you'll know where you stand with her

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
At work… yes.

Have a harder time not looking at ass when it passes by… but all these nikkas I know up here dirtbags so they know what time it is… we be talking about all the baddies when they not around. The females know too

IRL.. idgaf. Ill glance but when talking to people I either look off to the side or directly in their eyes.

I think most people get scared or intimidated/anxious if I look into their eyes while in a conversation. I look every female in their eyes though usually.

I get a lot of heads down from females I don’t know walking around in the office tho

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know how women do it. I look at all they breast. Even the ugly ones. Ass too.

Not too blatant i hope but its almost automatic. Like embedded into my being.

Most of my coworkers i refrain. Because i see em everyday. But new titties? Oh yeah. Im peepin.