Are You Good At Not Looking At A Woman’s Breast When You’re Having A Conversation?

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Just having big breasts alone is not distracting to me. Unless she's not wearing a bra.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
One of the benefits of being tall gang is that you are already looking down at them most of the time so it goes unnoticed a lot

Humble brag ... but fax :wow:

Most girls have to brush their hair away from their eyes and have to keep looking up .. so usually they are the one to break eye contact numerous times throughout the conversation :heh: .... But I aint no perv :hubie:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just don't do it at work. There was a girl with large t*ts. She got them done and would not wear a bra since she got them. Nipples poking out daily. Since her bosses were white men they didn't want to touch that conversation with a 6ft poll. She was quick to claim harassment for everything so everyone avoided her office. I stopped talking to her cause she was trashed talked everyone all the time. She truly couldnt control herself and didnt take my advice to chill out. She knew the power she had and leveraged it to benfit it as long as she could. She was a nut job tho and eventually got terminated for cursing and threatening a female HR supervisor. We had to terminated her over the phone because of how reckless she was.:mjlol:

I hate big tittied broads like that ... :camby:

Start acting masculine and trying to bump and push you around with the t*ts when they get in their feelings :pachaha:

shyts not cute or feminine .. defeating the purpose :snoop:

Throw their tittie weight around like big nuts or something ... :dame:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Depends on the woman and the titties

I'm not much of a titty man at all but if she is jiggling everywhere I'm going to look

One of the benefits of being tall gang is that you are already looking down at them most of the time so it goes unnoticed a lot
All of this

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just don't do it at work.

full

Last edited:

Kasper KArr

Go-getter from the Lower East Side
Daps
So when I first met @Uncouth Savage mama I looked at them just once and winked to indicate i checked em out; but just once tho. She up there in age but them thangs still thangin

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
So when I first met @Uncouth Savage mama I looked at them just once and winked to indicate i checked em out; but just once tho. She up there in age but them thangs still thangin

Your momma and triple agent momma were smoking crack and selling p*ssy

Let us go there

Go report to your mod friend now p*ssy