Are You Good At Not Looking At A Woman’s Breast When You’re Having A Conversation?

Daps
I have a short petite neighbor I was speaking to recently. It’s typically hi & bye but today we actually stopped to speak about something. Launch into a conversation for my eyes to realize her titties were big as fukk. She was in like a sheer halter top with no bra. So I’m thinking as we’re speaking…

“Am i obvious with this shyt?”

KGlock

All Star
Daps
It's pretty obvious, same way if you legit swole in a tanktop/wifebeater and you see folk constantly looking at your arm/chest as yall are talking and they think you don't notice. :mjlol:

If you're holding eye contact and your eyes venture off down below her pupils, you really think she ain't peeping you looking her titties? Cmon:russ:

Daps
images

Fortunately for me she was the one keeping the conversation going so it couldn’t be that bad

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I'd have to prepare myself, otherwise I'm gone look. Remember this milf sitting next me on the plane, my eyes just looked at her legs for split second. Couldn't help it.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
I actually never thought about this lol
:mjlol:

I hope so tho
:mjcry:

But for real, I won't lie, I notice I treat women with big breast better and it's easier to look at them in the eyes. I think it has something with not coming off as creepy, especially if I don't know them. Because once you're labelled as "creepy" it's game over.