Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Daps
yall nikkas in here gay posting pics of shirtless men in order to prove a point/boost your self esteem. is that whats hot in these coli streets?:dwillhuh:

you all actin as though you know what women like more than they do :mjpls:

i wonder how:mjpls:

Women don't know what they want though, so listening to them gets you confused. They told me they don't like muscles, and now y'all are saying that's wrong :sadcam:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What I've found is women typically prefer a more lean bulid than superswole, but women like athletic bodies in general unless you are some big body building type dude. With that said though, muscles don't compensate for a lack of conversation and social fluidity.

Some Common sense! FINALLY!! :blessed:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
@Don Drogo @Killer Instinct Firefall in here using 4 aliases to talk to himself again :heh:

anyways Lean >>>>>> Swole.

David-Beckham_hm_3.jpg

cristiano-ronaldo-armani-ads-04-1.jpg

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
that fral fakkit giving himself too much credit..most would get :flabbynsick: trying to bulk that much.

Yea basically....most dudes goin get a pot belly, titties, with muscular arms tryin to get that built

nikka when you assume you make an ass out of you, and me, I just laugh about it :lolbron:

Make a post arguing that women like frail fakkits then pretend you are built, brehs :usure:

Daps
didnt we banned you breh, why are you back?

:upsetfavre:

Why is it considered trolling to admit that a lot of people are shytty, racist, and dislike dark skin? It's fine saying guys don't like dark skinned girls, but say the opposite and it's trolling. Plus when you guys say "dark skin" you think the guy is like :takedat:tone

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:upsetfavre:

Why is it considered trolling to admit that a lot of people are shytty, racist, and dislike dark skin? It's fine saying guys don't like dark skinned girls, but say the opposite and it's trolling. Plus when you guys say "dark skin" you think the guy is like :takedat:tone

gtfo cac, you had like 5 aliases talking to each other about the insecurities you deal with as a ugly weak cac male.