Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
For those top guys though, some women would still consider that to be too bulky. I mean, this guy WAS considered a sex symbol

paul-walker-shirtless-06.jpg

And he'd get laughed out of any fitness comp.

channing-tatum-shirtless-at-the-beach.jpg

This guy is supposedly better than Brad Pitt, and he doesn't look muscular at all.

It seems like women DON'T like muscles. Most pretty boys aren't muscly.
use pics of celebs on vacation as evidence that theyre not fit brehs

Daps
You can't just come up with a blanket statement that applies to all women :snoop:

Yet people are doing the exact same thing against me.

SOME women like muscles, a lot of females though seem to like those skinny dudes like Justin Bieber and the like.

Daps
I'm not frail. I don't get why you guys think that. All I'm saying is that if women like muscles, why do so many on bodybuilding forums say women aren't attracted to muscles and find them gross, and many women there say the same shyt.

If you're talking about the misc, that place is 99% filled with trolls

The "people" who claim that face is the most important thing in a male are autistic trolls from puahate.com and I'm willing to bet most of them are alt accounts spreading propaganda

Anybody with any life experience knows that a good amount of muscle looks good on a guy

Most girls would cream their pants at a sight of a fitness model/physique competitor type of guy

The bodybuilder look is too extreme for most of them but women still like big strong guys

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
I'm not frail. I don't get why you guys think that. All I'm saying is that if women like muscles, why do so many on bodybuilding forums say women aren't attracted to muscles and find them gross, and many women there say the same shyt.

As stated numerous times by the ladies who responded to your original post....women don't generally like body builders. They like guys who have muscles that are more functional.

Daps
As stated numerous times by the ladies who responded to your original post....women don't generally like body builders. They like guys who have muscles that are more functional.

So it's like a "Yes, you're right, women don't like huge bodybuilders, but a little bit of muscle looks good on a guy" correct?

In that case, at what point is it too much. The Honestly? example is too much obviously, but where does it become "borderline"?

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It seems to me that a lot of guys are misled by thinking that women like muscly, macho men. However, from what I have seen and who they usually go for, most of the dudes catching women's eyes don't even look like they lift. It also seems that a lot of "bodybuilding" websites are filled with incels and dudes that can't get women, despite their muscles. Heck, a lot of women find muscles "gross" or "scary" and would rather date a skinny dude that looks somewhat feminine.

What do you think?
na bruh, im back in the gym. bout to be gettin it

when you feeling good n lookin good, women approach you!

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Nope. The majority of women prefer a swimmers body type. Tall and lean. White women especially seem to love tall skinny guys. Black women are the only group that seem to like there men big, but that may just be a southern thing.

:camby:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Some of yall nikkas sounding like fakkits "Only black women want muscles :sadbron:, why is that?"

Yall nuts, black, asian, latin etc all like athletic looking men.

Yeah, there is a definite line you shouldn't cross when it comes to getting in shape, but it's scientifically proven that women prefer the V-shape build.

All anyone has to do is jump on instagram and look at all the bytches lusting after fitness trainers.

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
So it's like a "Yes, you're right, women don't like huge bodybuilders, but a little bit of muscle looks good on a guy" correct?

In that case, at what point is it too much. The Honestly? example is too much obviously, but where does it become "borderline"?

The guy in the first pic she showed is probably what most girls want. But why are u so concerned is a better question....

Daps
The guy in the first pic she showed is probably what most girls want. But why are u so concerned is a better question....

Because I don't want to work out so much that I get too huge for most women to handle, obviously :pachaha: