Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Yeah that's what I noticed. White women and ESPECIALLY Asian and Indian women hate muscles and prefer "skinnier" dudes. It's the black women that NEED huge muscles, but overall most women don't seem to like muscles. They'd take a skinny effeminate metro over a "manly man"
Media got you confused
Metros were the designated"in" type of guy a few years ago asking with the more recent hipster Male... but nothing can compete with a fit well put together active make... shyt ain't going out of style ever

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Not necessarily, but guys that look like this

2ue2wpf.jpg

or this

85362427.jpg

or even this

frank-zane-olympia-25.jpg

aren't attractive to females. Girls seem to like low bodyfat more that large muscle mass

:snoop:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, there is a definite line you shouldn't cross when it comes to getting in shape, but it's scientifically proven that women prefer the V-shape build.

All anyone has to do is jump on instagram and look at all the bytches lusting after fitness trainers.

These dudes playing dumb smh

One dude posted a picture of frank zane saying females dont like it......doggy..you could have the down syndrome face and you would get infinite amount of puss with this body

frankzane5.jpg

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Because I don't want to work out so much that I get too huge for most women to handle, obviously :pachaha:

Most guys have nothing to worry about. You would have to be very disciplined to get too much body mass. You not going to achieve that just going to the gym and working on whatever, which I'm assuming you do since you are having this dialog.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
If you're talking about the misc, that place is 99% filled with trolls

The "people" who claim that face is the most important thing in a male are autistic trolls from puahate.com and I'm willing to bet most of them are alt accounts spreading propaganda

Anybody with any life experience knows that a good amount of muscle looks good on a guy

Most girls would cream their pants at a sight of a fitness model/physique competitor type of guy

The bodybuilder look is too extreme for most of them but women still like big strong guys
Muscles contour the face and make it look even better too

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
What I've found is women typically prefer a more lean bulid than superswole, but women like athletic bodies in general unless you are some big body building type dude. With that said though, muscles don't compensate for a lack of conversation and social fluidity.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yeah that's what I noticed. White women and ESPECIALLY Asian and Indian women hate muscles and prefer "skinnier" dudes. It's the black women that NEED huge muscles, but overall most women don't seem to like muscles. They'd take a skinny effeminate metro over a "manly man"

Higher class White women tend to NOT really like muscular men. Lower class White females are more into muscular men.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
uhhh, breh.

Ge2L6Dll.jpg

Him >>>>>>>>>> those other dudes you posted. I'm sure most women would agree with me.

I think you're getting those disgustingly huge dudes (like the guy honestly? posted) confused with the guy I posted. Women like muscles. Just not too much muscles. The guy I posted doesn't have too much muscles, the guy honestly? posted does.

To a lot of white women he looks to scary and too Black.:mjpls:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps
yall nikkas in here gay posting pics of shirtless men in order to prove a point/boost your self esteem. is that whats hot in these coli streets?:dwillhuh:

you all actin as though you know what women like more than they do :mjpls:

i wonder how:mjpls:

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
Most guys have nothing to worry about. You would have to be very disciplined to get too much body mass. You not going to achieve that just going to the gym and working on whatever, which I'm assuming you do since you are having this dialog.

that fral fakkit giving himself too much credit..most would get :flabbynsick: trying to bulk that much.

Daps

nikka when you assume you make an ass out of you, and me, I just laugh about it :lolbron:

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
I work out for for strength and aesthetic purposes. Clothes look and fit better when you have broad shoulders, traps, pecs and defined arms.

Not to mention the added benefits that comes with workin out, like stamina and increased testosterone levels. Tearin the pu$$y up on some incredible hulk shyt with the endurance of an ethiopian marathon runner. :takedat: