Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

CM Punk

The TSC World Heavyweight Champion
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Women are more attracted to
tumblr_m084y3qKZw1rom9flo1_500.gif

Daps
lmao @ the bodybuilding forums.
Those have got to be some of the most delusional guys ever.

Majority of them start out insecure and end up big only to find out that they still can't pull girls.
They think it's about their looks when it's clearly about their confidence.

Girls like the "surfer body" not those ronnie coleman types.

True, but lots of females are insecure and aren't confident and they can get guys because of how they look. They see a lot of insecure popular guys with girls and think that muscles will get them girls, not realizing women aren't attracted to muscles.

Daps
Those are not produced pictures. If they are such huge sex symbols, it's because 1) they have handsome faces 2) they were marketed not like that, but like this:

matt-bomer-channing-tatum-shirtless-magic-mike-still-movies-28247820-1222-700.jpg

paul-walker-shirtless.jpg

You said it yourself, it was their faces first and foremost. Their bodies were "meh". Also Paul Walker doesn't look that big, and Chatum is just classily dressed

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Then why do they say that women don't like muscles and it's best to work on other shyt than muscles?

Also women seem to have a warped idea of what is considered "musclely". They consider a skinny guy with a 6-pack as having "almost too much"

You're the first person I've ever seen say that women don't like muscles.

I've also never heard a woman say a thin guy with a 6-pack has almost too much muscle. Only the body builder type guys like the guy @honestly? posted.

Daps
Nope. The majority of women prefer a swimmers body type. Tall and lean. White women especially seem to love tall skinny guys. Black women are the only group that seem to like there men big, but that may just be a southern thing.

Yeah that's what I noticed. White women and ESPECIALLY Asian and Indian women hate muscles and prefer "skinnier" dudes. It's the black women that NEED huge muscles, but overall most women don't seem to like muscles. They'd take a skinny effeminate metro over a "manly man"

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
If you're working out just to try & get girls, then you already lost. :haa:

Of all the things nikka do for bytches...hitting the gym ain't cool? :mjlol:

Random cac bytch at mall when I walked by: "Oh my you're buff. :noah:" That's with her dude around.

Daily compliments from bytches and first pick on the women...skinny and fat nikka want to deny it. :heh:

Last edited:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Yeah that's what I noticed. White women and ESPECIALLY Asian and Indian women hate muscles and prefer "skinnier" dudes. It's the black women that NEED huge muscles, but overall most women don't seem to like muscles. They'd take a skinny effeminate metro over a "manly man"

incredulous.gif

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
You said it yourself, it was their faces first and foremost. Their bodies were "meh". Also Paul Walker doesn't look that big, and Chatum is just classily dressed

...just because women like handsome faces, doesn't mean they don't like nice muscled bodies. The two are not mutually exclusive. Paul Walker doesn't look that big because he wasn't that big, but they definitely used photoshop to enhance his muscle definition.

And you're kidding yourself if you think Chatum is ''just classily dressed'' and doesn't look built in the picture posted.

Daps
Women are more attracted to
tumblr_m084y3qKZw1rom9flo1_500.gif

Not really. Only bummy girls are attracted to money. High-class girls consider money a pre-req but just having it won't get them for you. Plus why get in a relationship where the girl just sees you as a wallet and doesn't actually like you?

You're the first person I've ever seen say that women don't like muscles.

I've also never heard a woman say a thin guy with a 6-pack has almost too much muscle. Only the body builder type guys like the guy @honestly? posted.

They say it on most bodybuilding websites, and NOT ONLY "that one site" :mjpls:.

Even women say that they don't like muscles, or think that guys that lift are stupid meatheads, or that they're compensating for having small dikks, and basiclaly do not respect muscles beyond a 6 pack

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
It seems to me that a lot of guys are misled by thinking that women like muscly, macho men. However, from what I have seen and who they usually go for, most of the dudes catching women's eyes don't even look like they lift. It also seems that a lot of "bodybuilding" websites are filled with incels and dudes that can't get women, despite their muscles. Heck, a lot of women find muscles "gross" or "scary" and would rather date a skinny dude that looks somewhat feminine.

What do you think?

Are you skinny, fat or buff? :leostare:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women not dating dudes with big muscles doesn't prove they prefer guys who don't have big muscles. it could very well be that they can't get with those guys. just like some dudes might prefer a chick with big breasts and ass+slim waist but they end up with a chubby chick. people get in where they fit in.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Anyone - male or female - that has to solely rely on their physicalities already lost.

At my old gym, there's these group of lame dudes who used to walk around together in the summer topless showing off their bodies to attract females and that shyt is so transparent, not to mention lame and corny.....so much so that it's actually hilariously sad. It's no different than equally lame females who walk around in skimpy clothing, knowing they're freezing half to death and risking the flu. People aren't stupid and they can tell what your motives are and it simply won't attract them at all.

It's obvious who works out because they want to remain physically fit and healthy and dedicated to something like a sport, compared to those who do it to attract the opposite sex.

Personality, self confidence and having shyt actually going for yourself goes a long way - the muscle aspect should just be a bonus if anything.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Of all the things nikka do for bytches...hitting the gym ain't cool? :mjlol:

Random cac bytch at mall when I walked by: "Oh my you're buff. :noah:" That's with here dude around.

Daily compliments from bytches and first pick on the women...skinny and fat nikka want to deny it. :heh:

Working out is definitely cool but you should be doing it because you want to, not just because you think it'll help you get a girl.

A lot of times if you just focus on doing you, the girls will come along naturally. The dudes that try super hard are the ones that get no play, at least from what I've seen.

That's just my opinion though. :yeshrug:

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
dudes with muscles for no reason.. yeah. thats kind of lame if you really think about it which defeats the purpose. if youre an athlete then... nah. a girl wont look at cristiano ronaldo or colin kaepernick then stop and say thats too much muscle. thats part of their identity