Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Powerhouse is trash, if it wasn't so close to home I would have just stayed going to the strength and conditioning spot. They let you work out without a shirt on :noah: Female fighters in the heat room in their sports bras and panties cutting weight. :noah:

yeah someone told me they was trash, I have been eyeing diamond gym for a min now. Once Im off hiatus, Im heading back to coliseum gym or just go on ahead and switch to Diamond Gym. I just hope to be able to start before the month is out :to:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
anyone trusting hoes in this game is a damn fool.
breh,....
stop believe'n them beta ass excuses females give you, breh.

art barr

Use common sense. How many upper class men do see that are musclebound?:beli: I'm talking brand new money either.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
yeah someone told me they was trash, I have been eyeing diamond gym for a min now. Once Im off hiatus, Im heading back to coliseum gym or just go on ahead and switch to Diamond Gym. I just hope to be able to start before the month is out :to:

My boy goes to Diamond and loves it :yeshrug: hardcore gym that won't give you any shyt for deadlifting.

I looked at Coliseum but that shyt is like 30+ minutes for me :to: and I'm already pressed for time as is.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:wow: I wish my gym membership was like 20 an month, shyt be like 34 dollars :to:

i do 24 hour fitness. if you pay up front it's $350 for 2 years, and it used to be $300 for 2 years.

if you know youre gonna keep going to the gym its a great deal

they have a gym out here called fitness connection thats like 10-15 with no contract :wow:

Powerhouse is trash, if it wasn't so close to home I would have just stayed going to the strength and conditioning spot. They let you work out without a shirt on :noah: Female fighters in the heat room in their sports bras and panties cutting weight. :noah:

:banderas:

video that bruh

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
My boy goes to Diamond and loves it :yeshrug: hardcore gym that won't give you any shyt for deadlifting.

I looked at Coliseum but that shyt is like 30+ minutes for me :to: and I'm already pressed for time as is.

I feel you breh, Im learning the hard way about time management barely have enough time to play the ps4 let alone hit the gym for some high volume workouts

shyt was all good just a year :wow: Maybe in the summer time we can make this workout vlog and show the brehs how real shyt can get when two of the strongest brehs power up at the same time :salute:

whats your opinion on cross training or crossfit, whichever one it is?

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
i do 24 hour fitness. if you pay up front it's $350 for 2 years, and it used to be $300 for 2 years.

if you know youre gonna keep going to the gym its a great deal

they have a gym out here called fitness connection thats like 10-15 with no contract :wow:

video that bruh

Got damn :damn:!

As for the video, i thinks is all about having time to make one.

We dont live far from each other so if him and have the time, wouldnt be no problem

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Use common sense. How many upper class men do see that are musclebound?:beli: I'm talking brand new money either.

don't mention some lame beta vic, to me, breh.
upper class men with bread don't get women like that.
they sit around whining and losing.
then, get played for bread and don't even smash.

you must forget what type of bytches i be or been around, fool.
on top of who my ex's are.

you would lick the ground of the bytches i call clutz clumsy lames and goofie.
you think this broad is great.
i know she is a clutz goofie, with no real ass.
who can't speak the language and a pro, who can't fukk.

bethany-benz.jpg

i seen this chick fall face first in the snow, on xmas.
did i pick her up,..NO.
i was in the car dying laughing.
getting respect for her being a clutz.
making my bm mad, cause she all on me.
when, i ain't feeling her like that.

you would be trying to be all in her face and get clowned, so bad.
you forgot what your self esteem was and if you had any when you were born, you lame.

art barr

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

video that bruh

I posted pics in the gym of me flipping tires there with no shirt on :blessed:

I don't know about filming purple/brown belts in bjj while they are in the heat room though :whoa: I'm not one of these coli nikkas that think they can beat pro fighters, fukk the fact that they are women I seen one of them put a 210lb man to sleep sparring :damn:

If @Willstyles wants to roll with me though, I'd be down to film lifting stuff there, just none of the ladies. :whoa:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Having a lot of money makes you look more musclar...get your weight up breh...don't even ask me how

money don't mean shyt to females.
all females are superficial.
they created superficial and you can not move them from it.
keep letting females lie to you, with portions of the truth, breh.

art barr

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

9yRAJWX.gif
Might have to go gym-touring sometime soon.

With regard to this thread, I don't want to echo the obvious...but as far as all this money talk goes, rich nikkas get their main chicks fukked by broke muscular dudes with cuts every day, B...the same way perfect girlfriends with careers that cook get cheated on with stallion broads. :manny:

It's the way of the world. :ehh:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
I posted pics in the gym of me flipping tires there with no shirt on :blessed:

I don't know about filming purple/brown belts in bjj while they are in the heat room though :whoa: I'm not one of these coli nikkas that think they can beat pro fighters, fukk the fact that they are women I seen one of them put a 210lb man to sleep sparring :damn:

If @Willstyles wants to roll with me though, I'd be down to film lifting stuff there, just none of the ladies. :whoa:

:dead: nah breh when im in the gym im focused on my workouts, the fukery usually happens after the war is done. Besides :huhldup: I aint got time to be thrashed by women and having it all over the net.