Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I don't think muscles will automatically get you women but it helps, I'd say personality/looks play a bigger factor.

I will say this though I have to work a lot less for it than I did before working out.

black-wrestler-gif-smiling.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'm not frail. I don't get why you guys think that. All I'm saying is that if women like muscles, why do so many on bodybuilding forums say women aren't attracted to muscles and find them gross, and many women there say the same shyt.

females lie using the truth...

since, you don't know that.
you don't know women.
females like muscles, period.

any chick saying she doesn't is lying to you, period.
if you get a physique.
you would know the answer to this.

art barr

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I don't think muscles will automatically get you women but it helps, I'd say personality/looks play a bigger factor.

I will say this though I have to work a lot less for it than I did before working out.

Breh we need to do a workout collab video like them youtube fitness channels folks being down and post it on thecoli

shyt would be :wow:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Because I don't want to work out so much that I get too huge for most women to handle, obviously :pachaha:

another prime example showing you don't lift shyt.
you sound like a fat bytch, making excuses as to why she does not lift weights.
when women need to lift weights, too.
you sure as hell don't lift shyt.

art barr

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:

What gym you been going to breh?

I've been going back and forth between Powerhouse and this strength and conditioning gym in Kenilworth. :ohlawd:

Coliseum gym in ivy hill but im a lot closer to the power house now. How is it btw? I got thrown out of NJ Fitness for deadlifting :beli:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Coliseum gym in ivy hill but im a lot closer to the power house now. How is it btw? I got thrown out of NJ Fitness for deadlifting :beli:

Powerhouse is trash, if it wasn't so close to home I would have just stayed going to the strength and conditioning spot. They let you work out without a shirt on :noah: Female fighters in the heat room in their sports bras and panties cutting weight. :noah: