Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Muscles are sexy. Never met a woman who didn't like them especially since men with them are so rare. Good looking men with nice muscular bodies make women go crazy. I use to work with a guy who was as gay as a rainbow but his body was lovely. Women lusted after him constantly. Again he was@ obviously gay but he was so on pt that women (WW and Hispanic) didn't care.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Body shamer
4M5SUNZ.png

real-men-have-curves.jpg
:lolbron:

Daps
Yeah but it's ok to judge women on their breast size, height, age, butt size, and body shape. (things they can't change at all/naturally)

All those are the same things that men are judged on except breast size. Men are judged by age, you can work out to get a better butt and body shape, and no one cares if a female is short, only if she's really tall, but there are less tall girls than there are short guys

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
The rock seems to be the exception to everything said in here, but let's see what they say
4M5SUNZ.png
The Rock is too big :camby:

a Vin Diesel type is about as much "visible cut" and muscle your average chick wants to see in dude...

vin-diesel-workout.jpg

Vin-Diesel-Body.jpg

like @Serious said stop tryna be Incredible Hulk....dudes like that shyt more than chicks tbh. :ld:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
lol this nikka here yo, If yall don't know Krackgawd is living proof of muscles getting you more bytches. Rumor has it, he was sunset flipping bytches twice a day :wow:

tell us how muscles changed your life breh :ohhh:

I don't think muscles will automatically get you women but it helps, I'd say personality/looks play a bigger factor.

I will say this though I have to work a lot less for it than I did before working out.