Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
she is a golddigger on the take.
after she takes...
she will go with the guy in shape and spend those lame's paper.
you definately don't know females, breh.

art barr

some chick that i was training last summer wanted to fcuk so bad but she had a bf. I seen him and needless to say :flabbynsick:

money isnt everything

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just stop man. You don't that for sure. I personally doubt. She probably has too much at stake career wise,

:beli:I'm pretty sure that you have Kate Upton types laying around you house all the time right?

kate-upton-terry-richardson-outtakes-10122012-02-435x580.jpg

Dwell on for a second. Once it sinks in it will start to make sense.

more proof you are a fukking lame.
any black guy can get this run of the mill white chick.
as a matter of fact,..all white women are run of the mill, to:

ART BARR

*i turn down white women all the time. i don't like them like that, and if i do smash.
the shyt is the easiest outing, and nuffin to be all excited about.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
You still haven't said much relating to this post. I contend MOST western women would prefer this

brad-pitt1256828090.jpg

to this

13.jpg

or this

Reggie_Bush_shirtless_03.jpg

you must be a lame.
plus, don't lift a fuc'n thing at all.
you don't even know who the last two people you posted are, fool.
goof-lame ass boi...it's your bed time.

take yo goof ass to bed, before i table you to sleep, goofie.

art barr

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
I seen some up and coming fighter train upstairs in the coliseum and his skills are just :wow:

I thought about training with him it was like 20 a week just to get back into that combat shape, I been :flabbynsick: lately

:noah: I'd do it breh.

That's how I first got into fitness breh, pro boxer Jerson Revelo used to live by me on Park Ave and he used to take all us lil nikkas to Red Brick boxing gym with him. :ohlawd: There were like 10 of us that would go and the gym never charged us a dime, we were too poor to pay anyways but shyt like that would never happen now a days.

My childhood :to:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:noah: I'd do it breh.

That's how I first got into fitness breh, pro boxer Jerson Revelo used to live by me on Park Ave and he used to take all us lil nikkas to Red Brick boxing gym with him. :ohlawd: There were like 10 of us that would go and the gym never charged us a dime, we were too poor to pay anyways but shyt like that would never happen now a days.

My childhood :to:

Im thinking about it breh, its all about time now. Not to mention i gotta spend money on guns and all this other shyt for armed security.

:to: i have a good pair of gloves i havent even broken in yet

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Different women like different thinks. The day nikkaz stop lumping all women together is the day they will start having more success with them.

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This is what I looked like in college..and I had a couple chicks in my classes wanting put a ring on MY finger...Even a few white women from Texas I was amazed.

387932_10151126636025500_2066376705_n.jpg

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I think women are attracted to muscles to a certain extent, but not too much and facial features, looks, personality, how you carry yourself, etc. is the main thing they notice

Also from my experience, some women are more impressed by what you do at the gym more than how big you are or how much you lift. Usually, only the females who like to workout like the big guy stuff. The average woman likes them basketball looking dudes