Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
most people prefer their own race, dummy. white women aren't obligated to date black men. maybe they dont want biracial babies.

That's why your original point about White women liking Reggie Bush types was moot.

kim has been dating black men since her teen years and i know plenty of white men that go crazy over her. she just prefers black men.

In the context of her wealthy Beverly Hills upbring I doubt if she is consider an Ideal beauty by her peers with that swarthy complexion and big backside. That is probably why she leans towards Black men when it comes to dating. This is almost guaranteed success in the dating world for her. It's called social arbitrage darling.

Daps
That's why your original point about White women liking Reggie Bush types was moot.

In the context of her wealthy Beverly Hills upbring I doubt if she is consider an Ideal beauty by her peers with that swarthy complexion and big backside. That is probably why she leans towards Black men when it comes to dating. This is almost guaranteed success in the dating world for her. It's called social arbitrage darling.

white women that prefer black men usually prefer his look is what i was saying. heidi klum is a super model and considered beautiful to many and she chose to procreate and married a black man (seal). most white women dont prefer men of color not even latinos or asians. most white women are with white men.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Yall can go on and on about anything.

There is no one type of man women like.
The biggest mistake men make is thinking men view looks the same way men do.
:beli: You're right. Women are even MORE stringent and subjective about looks than men are. Please be serious.

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is gonna sound shocking but women are human beings with different tastes all across the board :mindblown: the fact that the op and a few others think women are robots with one universal like speaks volumes about your problems attracting women.

It is entertaining though how this thread has turned into a self serving dikk stroking thread where lean dudes will claim women all love their type and really muscular dudes claim all women really lust over them :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop: these cats have no clue and I'll take it they're not even remotely in shape. The various women from different backgrounds I've crushed and continue to meet says otherwise.

:comeon: You can't tell when a chick is practically nervous, shaking and stuttering her words when you're giving her some attention...

A lot of times it's these are white girls too. They be shy as fukk, sohh they have their friend come up and cop my number...

I know this all b/s right but my dikk says otherwise....

I guess I have some merit too speak on this. I used to be relatively skinny in my early teens and would pull chicks but never really had girl lusting after me until after I got in shape. I didn't get shape solely to slay women but it comes with the territory. Too many cats in here are blantantly telling on themselves for being haters and not in shape. Of course almost instantaneously after I reached a decent size, I had a plethera of chicks I knew lusting for my joint. This consisted of married women, co-workers, pregnant women, chicks with boyfriends and even a few cuckold invitations( turned that shyt down :scusthov: ) all this was within a months of me being fit and turning 18, and prior to being skinny with a swimmers build...

Yeah i agree not to say this to brag but more to paint a picture ive done very well with women and been told im very good looking and when i was slightly out of shape i still got women because of my face but when i dedicated myself to the gym i saw a whole another level of attraction..

Where before i had to do alot of work and seduce bytches mentally to get in their pants once i got more in shape these women would either come right up to me or give very very storng signs that they were into me

Ive had friends wives/girflriends co workers girls openly hit on me since then. Once again i dotn say this to brag more to illustrate that men who are told looks dont matter to women much are losing out..id argue women are more into looks and vanity as a whole then dudes they notice everything physically about men and women

Women also have a smaller variety of men their attracted to then vice versa its just that for one theyres a smaller amount of men that have that effect on women then vice versa and two its not as socially acceptable for women to state their physical preference s and admit to beign shallow like men can.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most women like tall white guys, body type nonwithstanding.

It is what it is.

But ya'll can have that, that aint eeeeeeeeeen what Im mad at

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SP-P3517-bi-Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg

arnold_best_scr1_0.jpg

By all accounts , even when arnold was regarded by hollywood directors as 'too bulky and had a german accent', he was never short of p*ssy. .In actual fact when him and franco were living in a rundown hovel in LA, women were turning up at all hours of the night to fukk him. And he had some stunning girlfriends before he hit the big time.

I think this all goes back to women's natural instincts to an extent, they want powerful men, not just rich men, they don't want weak, sickly or fat sloppy men, They want leaders, they want a man who look's like he could tear someone apart,but also be sensitive ... illogical but that is the nature of women. Also, women generally don't like to date men who are smaller than them,because it makes them look and feel fat, and they would much rather feel small on the arm of a hulkingfit male, than a fat sloppy mess.

Another reason why muscle certainly does a man no harm,is it can increase confidence,make someone 'larger than life', boost testosterone etc etc, so rather than shy away from women, they will be more assertive, and confident not just around women but around other men and women will notice this.goes back to the leader thing. And frankly as a man, why be like everyone else seems to want to be? skinny with a six pack? stand out from the crowd, get attention, I guarantee you,give a guy arnolds body back then, these days and the results would be no different, women would be like flys on shyt.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
I suppose being in shape will make it a bit easier when it comes to attracting women, but this being the coli it will be completely overblown to make it look like in shape average dudes will have women throwing themselves at them as soon as they step out of their front door. :skip:

Last edited:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
who the fukk cares what some bird thinks....

Workout for self fulfillment and health >>>

*never gets sicks*
*clothes fit nicely*
*feels confident about image*
*doesn't any have chronic or health issues*

Preventive care is the way to go....

Life is good :win:

LoL @ me giving a fukk about what some sloppy chick whose sedentary lifestyle consist of downing beers and eating fast food, and presumably develops Type II diabetes thinks :heh:
That's not what a thread is about doe :snoop:

What about a woman whose attractive and in great shape?

Look at how far along you've come.

Are you gonna sit here and say the type of women you attract hasn't changed :usure:

I'm not saying you didn't get bytches before but I know now that you have the body you do more bytches be like :noah: instead of :obama:

Daps
The Rock doesn't count, it's almost like he's superhuman he's always the exception

But you just went on and on about how too much muscles are nasty, now you're saying they're fine. I guess women really don't know what they want :comeon:

And FYI, this photo

gym_muscle_by_n_o_n_a_m_e-d4eqniw.jpg

Is photoshopped