Are women really attracted to muscle like that?

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Kate upton would def fukk with blacks

Just stop man. You don't that for sure. I personally doubt. She probably has too much at stake career wise,

place kate upton is nothing special.

:beli:I'm pretty sure that you have Kate Upton types laying around you house all the time right?

kate-upton-terry-richardson-outtakes-10122012-02-435x580.jpg

I dunno about ur kardashian theory either.

Dwell on for a second. Once it sinks in it will start to make sense.

Daps
more than anything women care about money

how else does a goddess that look like this
USA+Network+American+Character+Photographic+NCQsmAxWp16m-300x200.jpg

go from dating this guy

117387211.jpg

to marrying this guy

anthony-mandler-and-denise-vasi-caron-renaissance_3563253.jpg

at the end of the day cash beats everything else when it comes to women

Maybe she cares more about personality and isn't like those shallow whores you hang around :usure:

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Again, Kim's body isn't really appreciated by white guys like that. White guys, in general, like skinny broads, black guys, in general, like thicker girls.

DAPPED! Especially middle/upper class White boys.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
Just stop man. You don't that for sure. I personally doubt. She probably has too much at stake career wise,

:beli:I'm pretty sure that you have Kate Upton types laying around you house all the time right?

kate-upton-terry-richardson-outtakes-10122012-02-435x580.jpg

Dwell on for a second. Once it sinks in it will start to make sense.
breh have you seen kate uptons body? It's wack as shyt... have you seen her without make up?? Again nothing special.... have i had kate upton types laying around my house before... sure I've had parties and that has happened... unforunately for them white women just don't do a god damned thing for me.

Also I seen kate upton interact with black folk and I do think she's the type to let a brother hit if he's the right brother... again she's nothing special... it's fame only

you might be right about the career thing ... it would definitely damage her a career... but what's that gotta do with her character? A woman's got to eat.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I'm going to come visit, hook me up with some friends :smile:?

I'm 29 btw.

I look pretty good as well.

Make sure your friends are tan to dark skinned as I'm very light.

:ohhh: No joke?

Man, I don't usually play cupid though. You'd have better luck hitting up a bar or whatever because the most I can do is introduce you to a couple of girls, you'd have to spit game at them all on your own and I can't guarantee that they'd like you. And even then they'd be my friends from college/french class and not as old as you, they're all in their early twenties max.

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: No joke?

Man, I don't usually play cupid though. You'd have better luck hitting up a bar or whatever because the most I can do is introduce you to a couple of girls, you'd have to spit game at them all on your own and I can't guarantee that they'd like you. And even then they'd be my friends from college/french class and not as old as you, they're all in their early twenties max.
I'm dead serious Im going to be doing a lot of travelling this year... Of course I'm down to spit game, not gonna do the whole " I'm american, worship me" bullshyt. Wait why is your english so damn perfect?

-----

Daps
Reppin
Paradise
What does my race got to do with anything? :wtf:

I'm brazilian and mixed, fyi. But people abroad would call me latina, even though that's not really how we think of ourselves racially in Brazil :lupe:

You still haven't said much relating to this post. I contend MOST western women would prefer this

brad-pitt1256828090.jpg

to this

13.jpg

or this

Reggie_Bush_shirtless_03.jpg

no.

Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I'm dead serious Im going to be doing a lot of travelling this year... Of course I'm down to spit game, not gonna do the whole " I'm american, worship me" bullshyt. Wait why is your english so damn perfect?

You obviously didn't see my ''spatial station'' blunder just now :russ: I slip up on the little things now and then... but mostly it's a hard-earned skill. And yeah, if you're going to hit up João Pessoa, just warn me when you get here and I guess I could bring a bunch of friends to hang out and see if you mesh with them.

Daps
The real reason Kim kardashian likes brothers is because those wealthy hollywood type white boys only have nominal interest in her swarthy complexion and ample thighs and buttocks. If so many white women like muscular black men then where is the Kate Upton's or Brooklyn Decker's Black boy friends? :ld:

most people prefer their own race, dummy. white women aren't obligated to date black men. maybe they dont want biracial babies. kim has been dating black men since her teen years and i know plenty of white men that go crazy over her. she just prefers black men.

no.

Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
You still haven't said much relating to this post. I contend MOST western women would prefer this

brad-pitt1256828090.jpg

to this

13.jpg

or this

Reggie_Bush_shirtless_03.jpg

How am I to argue what most western women would prefer? I haven't conducted a survey.

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Chesirecatdaddy

All Star
Daps
You obviously didn't see my ''spatial station'' blunder just now :russ: I slip up on the little things now and then... but mostly it's a hard-earned skill. And yeah, if you're going to hit up João Pessoa, just warn me when you get here and I guess I could bring a bunch of friends to hang out and see if you mesh with them.

I'm not sure exactly where I'm going to be My brother is getting a job with a firm that does a lot of projects in Brazil so most likely I'll be where he is... I'll also stray a little bit and go visiting different areas if I can. So for I've gotten along with all the Brazilian people I've met.

It used to be that you'd only really encounter "white" Brazilians here until recently. It seems as if there has been a lot of opportunity in the last decade and I see all types of Brazilians here now, especially in S Fl, Brazilian investors are buying out all the condos (also Venezuelans).

I'll def let you know. Coli brehs and brehettes gotta fukks with each other.

• Dap
Reactions: no.