Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
bbbbw1.jpg

See it's a shame because you can easily tell she'd be a very beautiful girl if she just lost some damn weight. Got to many women like that in our community. Lot of family members like this :snoop:

Like my dad always said, "living that sedimentary lifestyle" :skip:

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Exactly, this is a world economy and the internet should have dudes at least browsing the global markets :mjpls:

That's some random Colombian chick from one of those sites, my friend sends me pics of them :to: to remind me of what I'm missing. I'll find more on here for you though breh.

He lives there? What is he doing for income :ohhh:

You ain't missing nothin Fam. The end game for all of us (except the GMB crew) is to find a cute loyal wife who won't get fat after the kids. We just tryin to be like you

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
it's ight. compared to DC where I was, my city nice and small so getting around is easy. Only shyt I hate is that everybody seems to know everybody. If u have no friends, you'll probably go crazy.

What are you doing out there?

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
He lives there? What is he doing for income :ohhh:

You ain't missing nothin Fam. The end game for all of us (except the GMB crew) is to find a cute loyal wife who won't get fat after the kids. We just tryin to be like you

Nah he doesn't live there, that's the one I told you about that was going to Brazil around the same time as you. He's on the waiting list to become a firefighter, so in the meantime he's just traveling. He's just setting up the pipeline in Colombia next, those broads are so bad.

I'm missing out on being in foreign lands and living a less scressful existence and have to wait a few more years before I can leave this country :to: that's what I'm really missing. I notice you trying to find out ways to get income abroad, just teach English short term and it'll probably get you connects for a job.

it's ight. compared to DC where I was, my city nice and small so getting around is easy. Only shyt I hate is that everybody seems to know everybody. If u have no friends, you'll probably go crazy.

That's pretty dope, I bet it's a lot slower and more relaxed :to:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
But it's a world economy fam, and this thread is referencing women from other parts of the world. The well traveled gentlemen has seen enough of the world to realize inflation :mjpls: when he sees it. Why settle for the fat bytch when you're going to be in Colombia in 2 weeks, and women like this -

gwwgweg99uj1.png

Are accessible, friendly and approachable because everyone else in her country is fit and in shape when compared to broads in the US. There's less room to be a nasty attitude skinny bytch, when everyone is skinny.

The man that expands his products into new markets will fare better in long term projections and value the fat overpriced product less :lupe:

Yep, you killing this thread! People who don't travel often have to tolerate trash in their local market. Fat women benefit from men that never saw shyt in their lives.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
White BBW normally has good p*ssy though. and give the best head .I'm defiantly one of those dude you might catch walking around with a chick who looks like Rebel WIlson.
rebel-wilson-super-fun-night-premiere-10.jpg

Black BBW are normally just kinda filthy, p*ssy stink and be smelling like piss. IDK, it is what it is..
I just like good sex.. I've dated two deaf girls in my life before and their box was grade A1 :steviej:

Call me a savage :myman:

semtex

:)
Daps
White BBW normally has good p*ssy though. and give the best head .I'm defiantly one of those dude you might catch walking around with a chick who looks like Rebel WIlson.
rebel-wilson-super-fun-night-premiere-10.jpg

Black BBW are normally just kinda filthy, p*ssy stink and be smelling like piss. IDK, it is what it is..
I just like good sex.. I've dated two deaf girls in my life before and their box was grade A1 :steviej:

Call me a savage :myman:
Defiantly breh? Okay breh. Non spelling ass nikkas deserve them water buffaloes

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
See it's a shame because you can easily tell she'd be a very beautiful girl if she just lost some damn weight. Got to many women like that in our community. Lot of family members like this :snoop:

Like my dad always said, "living that sedimentary lifestyle" :skip:

I know what you mean fam ... My cousin went from doing paegents before having kids to 200+ now

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
But it's a world economy fam, and this thread is referencing women from other parts of the world. The well traveled gentlemen has seen enough of the world to realize inflation :mjpls: when he sees it. Why settle for the fat bytch when you're going to be in Colombia in 2 weeks, and women like this -

gwwgweg99uj1.png

Are accessible, friendly and approachable because everyone else in her country is fit and in shape when compared to broads in the US. There's less room to be a nasty attitude skinny bytch, when everyone is skinny.

The man that expands his products into new markets will fare better in long term projections and value the fat overpriced product less :lupe:

Understood sir.
Comparably, I am a small fry.
Never been out of the US and probably never will.
I can't aspire to higher because I can't stand bad attitude females...so I'm limited to average females.
Just being honest....