Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Are men walking around carrying themselves at 300lbs and acting like it's all good?

Dumb ass thread, like fat is only unhealthy if it's a woman

Fat nikkas don't hide behind euphemisms lime "curvy" or start obnoxious social media campaigns tho.

I don't hate fat women at all, only how some can't own up to being fat.

semtex

:)
Daps
Are men walking around carrying themselves at 300lbs and acting like it's all good?

Dumb ass thread, like fat is only unhealthy if it's a woman
This thread ain't about 300lb men faghott go make your own thread about it if that's what you wanna talk about.

Daps
This thread ain't about 300lb men faghott go make your own thread about it if that's what you wanna talk about.

It is probably chock full of a bunch of out of shape motherfukkers shytting on women for being out of shape though.

You don't like heavier chicks, cool, that's a preference. Going bytching about it on the net like it's some affront to humanity is fukking stupid.

semtex

:)
Daps
It is probably chock full of a bunch of out of shape motherfukkers shytting on women for being out of shape though.

You don't like heavier chicks, cool, that's a preference. Going bytching about it on the net like it's some affront to humanity is fukking stupid.
Did you read the OP at all? Anyway, get your hurt ass outta here and go bounce off your fat girlfriend.

Daps
Did you read the OP at all? Anyway, get your hurt ass outta here and go bounce off your fat girlfriend.

I did, and it's stupid.

Seemed like a thread made only to shyt on heavy women, who gives a fukk, if you don't like them don't fukk with em.

But the way it's phrased it's like an abomination these hideous beasts would walk around

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:francis:

I don't even understand it to be honest, how a woman that's 10" shorter than me can be within 40lbs of me is insane. The Greater Ass theory ™ is why we're in this situation today, let me outline my thesis -

1. In the late 80s early 90s food was scarce, there were less TV channels and people had to walk more, basic hunter gatherer shyt right? This produced a plump bubble while still maintaining acceptable levels of fat.
  2. Sometime around 1998 a shift occurred, this is akin to the extinction level event that wiped out the dinosaurs, scientists aren't sure and the topic is hotly debated, but more TV channels and more food came onto the scene, also the internet was taking it's first steps.
  3. The Greater Ass theory ™ is in full swing around 2000, this is when men who couldn't get pretty females (de)evolved and proclaimed that a fat ass was the standard for a pretty female.
  4. These low level scavengers gassed fat women who were now enjoying 300 TV channels and sitting on their asses all day, they only saw the ass and not the rolls and double chins and wide backs that came with it.
  5. The fat slob species now empowered by the scavengers were brimming with pride and moving into new environments and disrupting the ecosystem in place. Big titties now accompanied the larger asses, because logically those are two places a womans body will store fat, in the span of the last 20 years the average cup size has gone from 34B to 34DD because bytches have gotten a lot bigger as well.
  6. The slow tide has turned into a full on tsunami, today fat women are being gassed up all over dating sites because they have big asses/big titties, we're reaching a critical point now where they are also being picky because they have options.
  7. The Rise of the fake ass - While I am in no way a fan of fake asses, this could be the point in history where the fat bytches lose what they have built through the years. The fake ass seems to be the natural predator to fat women, because slim women without ass are now getting ridiculously fake asses that are taking away the limelight from the slobs because they have flat stomachs and slim waists, something a vast majority of fat bytches cannot achieve. The scavenger species does not care how fake it looks and will slowly turn away from the large bytches.

That is my theory breh, and I believe in it 100%. I also hate fat bytches and cannot understand how a man could allow himself to enter one when so many slim chicks are out there with nice bodies. Personally I like man handling my woman too, I ain't about to throw some 190lbs bytch on my shoulder and not get a hernia, but my petite Brown goodness only weighs 128lbs, so I wont slip a disk when she jumps on my back. I bet dudes lives flash before their eyes when their 5'4" 198lbs girlfriend says "Gimmie a piggyback ride" :russ:

:dead:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Outside the US :usure:

US is the #1 in obesity rates what fukkin stat sheet were u reading OP :wtf:

HONEYBLAY

Pro
Daps
Reppin
~919..Go Tarheelz..~

ITA..
It's all about personal Preference...
I Respect it w/o bashing/hurting others....
Well Put Gent... :smile:
#Apples/Oranges...

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Outside the US :usure:

US is the #1 in obesity rates what fukkin stat sheet were u reading OP :wtf:

Actually Mexico passed us up recently ... and if we include small countries there are a couple ahead of us, Samoa and Kuwait to name a few (them OPEC nikkas :flabbynsick: as fukk)

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The UK is pretty bad , especially the further north you go, both males and females, although females seem far prouder of it. or at least they pretend to be as being that heavy and out of shape they must notice it day to day ,how it effects their body ,. The desperation of men,even tall, skinny or muscular good looking men, has some part to play in this. The men may not be fat themselves,but they enable it.

I believe ze germans are not far behind us.

Daps
Generally the BMI chart is a good gauge but I've seen some nice girls that have been determined overweight by that thing so I just review all the pictures myself for the final say :youngsabo:
For me it is 150 and below. The heaviest is 150.

I don't go for big girls. 5 6" and below.

:manny:

How can you really know tho..I look like I'm 150 but I'm not