Are women outside the U.S. walkin around at 200+lbs actin like it's all good?

bennett

Rookie
Daps
There's thick jawns like Deelishis out there that come in at about 180 breh.

tumblr_mw6lxoGeVk1ruz6zso1_250.gif

That's why I put the threshold at 200, to give room for the 5'10" stallions out there:ohlawd:

That ass of hers is obnoxious. lol

• Dap
Reactions: MGM

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Understood sir.
Comparably, I am a small fry.
Never been out of the US and probably never will.

Nah breh, don't talk like that, you could travel if you set your mind to it :to:
And yet I get called a toothpick. I'd rather be a tooth pick than have fukkin folds of fat hanging. :scust:

That's the worst, these fat bytches got so bold now that they make fun of people for being in shape.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Nah breh, don't talk like that, you could travel if you set your mind to it :to:

That's the worst, these fat bytches got so bold now that they make fun of people for being in shape.

I get accused of "fat shaming" lol but they get to call me a starvin marvin. shyt is stupid. When you get out of America you realize how sloppy Americans are and how fukked up the food is. I thank God my mom is one of those strict holistic health nuts.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I get accused of "fat shaming" lol but they get to call me a starvin marvin. shyt is stupid. When you get out of America you realize how sloppy Americans are and how fukked up the food is. I thank God my mom is one of those strict holistic health nuts.

I get accused of fat shaming, because I actually am trying to shame them :Playahata:

You're 100% right, leaving America and seeing how slight people are in comparison is crazy, fat in other countries (Mexico and UK excluded) would be someone who gets called "skinny fat" here.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I get accused of fat shaming, because I actually am trying to shame them :Playahata:

You're 100% right, leaving America and seeing how slight people are in comparison is crazy, fat in other countries (Mexico and UK excluded) would be someone who gets called "skinny fat" here.
The food just don't even taste right or natural tbh. Like when you leave you just realize how shytty and awful it truly is. I rather starve than put that stuff in my body.