Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
shyt's too obvious man.....He trolling......He claiming to black with a screen name like flamenco samurai.....:dahell:

If he is, he didn't come outside during his childhood....But these new nikkas like that anime shyt...but the ones that do tend to be fugazi.......:manny:

You people man....

flamenco samurai IS antihero aka oh lawd aka red pill aka A new day

It's the same person.

His a race troll.

His not black.

He has a good 7 accounts on here.

J-Nice

A genius is the one most like himself
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk could yall still be arguing about in this thread?
4qle9w.png

Daps
OHH...You're Trolling.......I see now.....I thought you were being serious

You're missing my point :comeon:

I'm saying that most white women are seen as beautiful, black women aren't unless they're damn near perfect. I literally googled "average european women" and that pic popped up. This might be a better picture

womenwegg.jpg

And most dudes would simp at least 3 of these women HARD

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMFG I HAVE fukkING LIGHT SKIN PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY! I JUST EXPLAINED HOW MY SEVEN YEAR OLD COUSIN WAS MADE FUN OF FOR BEING LIGHT SKIN AND HOW SHE WANTED TO COLOR HER SKIN WITH A MARKER TO BE MY COMPLEXION BECAUSE SHE WISHES SHE WAS "AFRICAN AMERICAN" LIKE ME!

So yes I personally know light skin people who go through hell and high water as well. The shyt you posted is of some most likely some biracial girl with make up and photoshop with a albino african :comeon::camby:

Except there are a plethora of studies--going all the way back to the 1940s--which basically verify light skin (and white and other types) privilege. Your cousin is like all the non-black people in black neighbourhoods who attest to the same experience. They then go on to say they experience no privilege but we know that's not true, partly because we see it and partly because study verifies it, and has verified it for decades.

Last edited:

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Except there are a plethora of studies which basically verify light skin privilege. Your cousin is like the white person in the black neighborhood who wishes that sometimes she could "fit in" without realizing their larger advantage of society. But it will come.

It always come....

Daps
Um, chick at the bottom isn't getting shytted on cuz of her complexion. She LITERALLY looks like a man :scusthov:

MCX0707BESKIN002-medium-new.jpg

Here's a better pic, and I was talking about just complexion. Someone this light may catch flack from black people, but they'll have acceptance from whties

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
MCX0707BESKIN002-medium-new.jpg

Here's a better pic, and I was talking about just complexion. Someone this light may catch flack from black people, but they'll have acceptance from whties

Either way, she doesn't have attractive features, nothing wrong with her complexion. Someone with nice features is beautiful regardless of complexion, this chick just doesn't have nice features :manny:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
you want this
nadine-ellis-bwih-425.jpg

but CACS/JEW/blackfeminist media pushes this
images

Thing is it's easy for the media to push girls like precious and alek wek because they know women wont come right out and say they're ugly most of the time. Even though they really want to be represented by the sexiest girls in their race.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except there are a plethora of studies which basically verify light skin privilege. Your cousin is like the white person in the black neighborhood who wishes that sometimes she could "fit in" without realizing their larger advantage of society. But it will come.

Yeah. I thought of that lil white girl from Brazil that was crying cause she wanted to be black.....6 years from now, they'll be happy with their respective complexions

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
So this goes back to white people then, like I said earlier? I thought we were just discussing colorism in the black community? Do black people really want acceptance from white people that bad that we resort to hating light skin people for shyt they're not even responsible for? I rarely met a light skin or even biracial person who wants more acceptance from whites than blacks. Of course you have some c00ns out there but by large, light skin and biracial people seemed to be more concerned with how blacks treat them than whites but then again this could just be in my own little world. This is why you have high bright biracials claiming to be black or acting stereo typically black so people KNOW they are black. I have girls tell me all the time they wish they had my skin complexion, I was shocked when I first heard that. Like why would you want my complexion? Light skin is already on top? But when you actually see what they go through it makes since.

No one, it seems, is happy with the way they are. Always thinking the grass is greener on the other side.

Theraflu

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
Yeah. I thought of that lil white girl from Brazil that was crying cause she wanted to be black.....6 years from now, they'll be happy with their respective complexions

The moment a good friend of mine realized she could pass off for Mixed instead of full black :banderas:

Daps
shyt's too obvious man.....He trolling......He claiming to black with a screen name like flamenco samurai.....:dahell:

If he is, he didn't come outside during his childhood....But these new nikkas like that anime shyt...but the ones that do tend to be fugazi.......:manny:

We can all sit here and act like the average white woman isn't simped a lot harder than the average darkskinned female, but I thought the point of internet message boards was to "be real" and not worry about social consequences.

Fact is that most white women are seen as "attractive", most black women just aren't. The ones that are either have model-tier looks or are light skinned. A white girl that looks liek this

1936585-540410-happy-and-smart-young-blond-woman-with-funny-glasses-and-plait-looks-like-nerdy-girl-smiling-and-looking-at-camera-humor-style-on-white-background.jpg

will be simped hard, especially online this black girl

authorphotocolormedium.jpg

will mostly be told she's beautiful by other black women :troll: