Are we partly responsible for black women's self-hate issues?

Dman414

Banned
Daps
Black women choose a small group of dark skin black women they hype up and if you don't happen to find those women attractive somehow you don't like any dark skin woman.

you want this
nadine-ellis-bwih-425.jpg

but CACS/JEW/blackfeminist media pushes this
images

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What I find amusing is these black feminists will be quick to reject a black dude that is getting educated, smart, good shape, or some other shyt JUST because he's black, while they'll prop up below average looking with dudes.

It makes sense though. Women are attracted to status, and white people have the most status in our society, and as we've seen in this thread, her kids will have a better/easier life if they're half-white.

What most black people don't realize is most AA have some amount of white in them. People that are 90-100% black are seen as unattractive/ugly to most people, black people mock them harshly not realizing that that is how people that were fortunate enough not to be born black see black people as. Again, these women

5080648414_5d8f8a91cf1.jpg

would get simped hard, fought for, and called amazingly beautiful, these women

ivorian-women.jpg

not so much

OHH...You're Trolling.......I see now.....I thought you were being serious

Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL Spare Me.

I'm British and I now live in Germany. My youth was spend getting drunk and head banging with fellow hooligans.

Sorry to inform you but I honestly don't care about all you're saying.

It's not like the USA where you guys are scared to cuss someone's mother cos you'll get shot. Here men fight or stab each other and yes I've had many fights for saying c*nt shyt to someone. I can cuss someone mother and know I won't end up dead lol so that fear wasn't instilled in me.

Here you can get as disrespectful has you like, as long as when the person shows up you can rock out and defend yourself.

So yeah breh, I will say some disrespectful shyt if I want if I think it's appropriate.

Deal with it. :banderas:

That explains a lot....

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
What I find amusing is these black feminists will be quick to reject a black dude that is getting educated, smart, good shape, or some other shyt JUST because he's black, while they'll prop up below average looking with dudes.

It makes sense though. Women are attracted to status, and white people have the most status in our society, and as we've seen in this thread, her kids will have a better/easier life if they're half-white.

What most black people don't realize is most AA have some amount of white in them. People that are 90-100% black are seen as unattractive/ugly to most people, black people mock them harshly not realizing that that is how people that were fortunate enough not to be born black see black people as. Again, these women

5080648414_5d8f8a91cf1.jpg

would get simped hard, fought for, and called amazingly beautiful, these women

ivorian-women.jpg

not so much

So you get a pic of models vs a pic of normal women in some poverty ridden place. Okay most white women don't look that good. AT ALL.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you get a pic of models vs a pic of normal women in some poverty ridden place. Okay most white women don't look that good. AT ALL.

shyt's too obvious man.....He trolling......He claiming to black with a screen name like flamenco samurai.....:dahell:

If he is, he didn't come outside during his childhood....But these new nikkas like that anime shyt...but the ones that do tend to be fugazi.......:manny:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
If she has this complexion

PuertoRicanWomen-BrendaLynn.png

No, her life was probably easier than most black people's. If this light skinned

albino10.jpg

my heart goes out to them (srs)
OMFG I HAVE fukkING LIGHT SKIN PEOPLE IN MY FAMILY! I JUST EXPLAINED HOW MY SEVEN YEAR OLD COUSIN WAS MADE FUN OF FOR BEING LIGHT SKIN AND HOW SHE WANTED TO COLOR HER SKIN WITH A MARKER TO BE MY COMPLEXION BECAUSE SHE WISHES SHE WAS "AFRICAN AMERICAN" LIKE ME!

So yes I personally know light skin people who go through hell and high water as well. The shyt you posted is of some most likely some biracial girl with make up and photoshop with a albino african :comeon::camby: