What show is overall funnier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Figdcotton

Why are you mad at a real niguh??
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
See you nikkas who came and provided evidence to the thread for the sake of threads I fukk wit.. nikkas who just read da title n said "neg" you nikkas is some from da burb ass cac's n fakkits.. Daps to all da real coli nikkas who thread right(Ross voice):salute:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Thats what made the show great and amazing. Martin's ability to transform into all these characters and all of them being hilariously funny that they took on their own personality.

Jerome>anyone on The Wayans Bros.
Shananay>anyone on The Wayans Bros.
Otis the security guard>anyone on The Wayans Bros.
Mama Payne>anyone on The Wayans Bros.

The Wayans show just doesnt hold up well at all IMO. The only one that was funny to me was Marlon. Shawn couldnt act for shyt even for a comedy show and wasnt funny and was corny IMO.

Hell Tommy and Cole had better moments than anyone not named Marlon on the show.

"Rent em spoons"
"I Got The Draws"

Must be an age thing b/c I hardly remember anyone thinking Wayans show was better than Martin. It aint even close.
5vxb3m.jpg

martin-jerome-walk-o.gif

martin-jerome-o.gif

martin-lawrence-o.gif

acsz9e.jpg
And Bob from Marketing! Gotta get the the hammer pants!

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when they broke character on martin>>

when martin said tommy and cole look like a fake JJ and Michael. Tommy rolled over tko stop laughing

this is true...i still remember the very first dragonfly jones episode...cole broke character so bad, he was in the back dying from laughter lol....

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
This isn't hard at all. Martin was way funnier and even when Martin was not in scenes it was funny as long as Gina wasn't involved. Pam, Cole and even Tommy were funny.
Only funny person on The Wayans was Pops.
cosign that bytch seriously got on my nerves. the worst was when she always tried to steal Martin's catchphrases

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
off topic but in my mind jamie foxx was an homage to martin, jamie carried that shyt on his back, wore ridiculous getups, was sex-crazed like martin, essentially the same character. i'm hesitant to say ripoff because of how much i enjoy the jamie foxx show

fancy tho :noah:

this aint a debate tho wayan bros was cool when i was in that age, but i have no interest in seeing it now. if martin was on netflix tho :wow: id be all in

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I love watching Wayans re-runs. I think it holds up well and I always thought it was funny.

Martin just on another level to me though. And I think the supporting cast was great.

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
off topic but in my mind jamie foxx was an homage to martin, jamie carried that shyt on his back, wore ridiculous getups, was sex-crazed like martin, essentially the same character. i'm hesitant to say ripoff because of how much i enjoy the jamie foxx show

fancy tho :noah:

this aint a debate tho wayan bros was cool when i was in that age, but i have no interest in seeing it now. if martin was on netflix tho :wow: id be all in

Yea Jamie foxx clearly wanted to be the next Martin bad lol I actually couldn't watch none of dat shyt on da Flix.. I see every episode at least 4 times

Figdcotton

Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles.. Figside
I love watching Wayans re-runs. I think it holds up well and I always thought it was funny.

Martin just on another level to me though. And I think the supporting cast was great.

Yea random dumbshyt will always stand the test of time lol but shyt I'm starting to lean towards Martin just off da fact he had da funniest 1 liners in tv history "dome alone" :lolbron::pachaha: