• Poll closed .

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
thats when u know shyt funny breh, the damn actors cant even hold it in :russ:....this is one of my favorite episode right here and also another character breaking ep cuz dude who play tommy just couldnt hold it in when that nicca martin was making the barking sounds with the dog :mjlol:

we can't forgot the the first appearance of dragonfly jones..cole broke character so bad...dude laughed so hard man at kenji whippin his ass (as did I :laff: :dead:)

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Nobody mentioned the GOAT improv scene on Martin, when he "beats up" the maintenance man in Gina's hotel room

:dead: at 2:25

One of my favorite episodes, martin really hitting his knee then improving it into the rest of the scene is genius :laff:
"the knees!!" :laff:

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Martin is the mayweather of this comedy show shyt.....everyone looked up to martin back in the day...had a spot a bad broad cracked jokes all the time.....and the amount of characters he use to play always kept us guessing....jerome, otis the security guard, the mechanic dont you know no good to roscoe and shanaenae....this topic isnt eligible for debate.....GOAT black comedy sitcom...black shows today wish they could get half of that shows success.

Last edited:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
It's so many times they were making each other laugh on that show

The episode Leon Lonnie Love is at his mom's church and he yells out "How many of ya'll are TI-RED!!" Martin busts out laughing

When Hustleman tells him he used pork n bean juice on the chicken Martin starts laughing

Varnell talking about the catfish and they both start struggling to hold it in

Gay dude at the DMV does that gay twirl and walks away Martin turns his head away from camera because he's laughing

random times you'll hear Tommy or Pam cracking up off screen over the audience

:russ: Pam did this when Martin flipped out on Cole during the "Rent Em Spoons" scene.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
cant believe all the Gina hate
Believe it. She was hardly ever funny. She would always try to start taking Martin jokes but her delivery sucked. She tried to make it the Martin and Gina show. She should've played her position and chilled. I dont even want to mention the sexual harassment accusations.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Believe it. She was hardly ever funny. She would always try to start taking Martin jokes but her delivery sucked. She tried to make it the Martin and Gina show. She should've played her position and chilled. I dont even want to mention the sexual harassment accusations.

Well they had to give her personality, 1st season she was just the gf with a good paying job

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Well they had to give her personality, 1st season she was just the gf with a good paying job
Should've left her as just that. Her and Shanaynay beauty shop episode was hilarious though. Martin killed it as usual
tumblr_mqwrtmXivA1sdebxbo1_500.gif

tumblr_lq9ml6pDEy1qkfq8lo1_500.gif

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
that wayans brother show is hella overrated on the coli. i don't even think about this show (nor is it brought up in conversations) about GOAT black shows from the 90's. that show was cool for the time, but i could live happily without it ever being syndicated.

Fresh Prince is my GOAT, but Martin is miles ahead of that bullshyt Wayans Brothers

Last edited:

DaMos Supreme

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:
"tommy u aint got no job :damn: "

"that aint no damn puppy :mindblown: "

The Episode where they was snowed in, and it came out martin didnt want to pay da 5, not 500, not 50, but 5 dollars :banderas:

:lawd: to many classic

btw the waynes brothers was great also

The snowed in episode is one of the best on Martin. The back and forth between Martin and Pam (when she told Martin to pull out a box of Lucky Charms and squatted down saying 'They're Magically Delicious' caught me off guard.

Hustleman coming through with his sale slogan and the free range chicken.