Are we finally ready to admit Martin was only great cuz of Martin

What show is overall funnier

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
I strongly disagree. All of em used to have me dying, even the characters outside of the main cast. Of course, he played a major part, between the Martin character and all of the rest he played.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
People trying to say the Wayans Brothers was better than Martin, I've seen it all :pachaha:

Martin was the better show because of Martin and Martin only. But the Wayans Bros supporting cast was ten times better than the Martin supporting cast...John Witherspoon alone is better than anyone that was ever on Martin outside of Martin.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Hustle man
Varnell Hill
Leon Lonnie Love

These characters alone sh1t on Wayan Bros :comeon:

Cosign x 1000. And I'm probably a bigger Wayans brothers fan than most coli folks. I saw it from season 1. Martin was better top to bottom. Regular cast. Supporting cast. Celeb cameos.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:camby:
"tommy u aint got no job :damn: "

"that aint no damn puppy :mindblown: "

The Episode where they was snowed in, and it came out martin didnt want to pay da 5, not 500, not 50, but 5 dollars :banderas:

:lawd: to many classic

btw the waynes brothers was great also

:mjlol::laff: when Hustle Man came through with the free-range chicken marinated in Pork n' Bean juice and molasses for 3-2 days :dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Martin was a magician. I agree that the supporting cast wasn't that great but he put the whole show on his back and carried that shyt to greatness. Tisha Campbell could be funny but I actually thought she was funnier in her one episode on Fresh Prince than most of her Martin run.

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
Classic Martin shyt:

- Dragonfly Jones
- Skybox
- stolen discman
- lottery, woo woo WOO woo
- Martin gets in shape
- Hoshi Toshi
- pretty Ricky
- Pam turns into Martin
- Love Jones Connection
- Martin admits trying to get with Shaneheh
- Martin fights a ticket in court
- Anniversary episode, Dat wrapped candle... :mjlol:
- Halloween episode
- No sex for 2 weeks episode

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Cosign x 1000. And I'm probably a bigger Wayans brothers fan than most coli folks. I saw it from season 1. Martin was better top to bottom. Regular cast. Supporting cast. Celeb cameos.
Oh, I love the Wayns Bros show. I find Marlon annoying now and Shawn a BATTYBWOI, but the show was piff. I still laugh @ Pops in the Good Times spoof.

And I wanted to titfukk Dee since I was a lil n1gga :noah:

And that bish from the Jerry Springer ep was beautiful :noah:

:mjlol::laff: when Hustle Man came through with the free-range chicken marinated in Pork n' Bean juice and molasses for 3-2 days :dead::deadrose::deadmanny:

The way that n1gga said pork n bean juice :dead: Martin broke character. Classic sh1t

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
This isn't hard at all. Martin was way funnier and even when Martin was not in scenes it was funny as long as Gina wasn't involved. Pam, Cole and even Tommy were funny.
Only funny person on The Wayans was Pops.
Gina was corny as fucc.

She reminds you of that girl you know who tries to act like her funny boyfriend but always fails and comes off as trying too hard :scusthov: