King Beef was underrated too
tumblr_lo2v6czjSS1qe9bil.gif

img]

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I ain't mad at comparing Martin vs Wayans Bros, however I'm tempted to neg you for dissing Fresh Prince and Living Single in the process :ufdup:

Overall it's Martin no contest, but like was mentioned earlier Wayans was killin Martin in their respective 5th seasons. Show was in it's prime and got cancelled :wtf:

Last edited:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
when they broke character on martin>>

when martin said tommy and cole look like a fake JJ and Michael. Tommy rolled over tko stop laughing
It's so many times they were making each other laugh on that show

The episode Leon Lonnie Love is at his mom's church and he yells out "How many of ya'll are TI-RED!!" Martin busts out laughing

When Hustleman tells him he used pork n bean juice on the chicken Martin starts laughing

Varnell talking about the catfish and they both start struggling to hold it in

Gay dude at the DMV does that gay twirl and walks away Martin turns his head away from camera because he's laughing

random times you'll hear Tommy or Pam cracking up off screen over the audience

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
this and I fukked with wayans bros hard

Threadstarter only mentioned Pops and Dee. Wayans Bros had like 3 different " struggle crews" over the years. TC and White Mike, fatboy from Juice/Lean On Me, Paula Jai Parker and the fake Jamaican, the white italian security guard chick. They all had thier moments but...:scusthov:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Threadstarter only mentioned Pops and Dee. Wayans Bros had like 3 different " struggle crews" over the years. TC and White Mike, fatboy from Juice/Lean On Me, Paula Jai Parker and the fake Jamaican, the white italian security guard chick. They all had thier moments but...:scusthov:
TC, white mike and Dupri were funny :ufdup:

Paula Jai, The Jamaican and the white security guard were :trash: tho

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
TC, white mike and Dupri were funny :ufdup:

Paula Jai, The Jamaican and the white security guard were :trash: tho
:mjlol: breh remember when TC first got out of jail nikkaz was scared of him, as episode go by nikka turned into a bytch

the waynes had classics to "baby faces lil brother......fetus face"

the ep when the paperstan burn up and them trying to figure out who stole

"shake that booty booty"

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Martin to me is the all-time sitcom for me. With that said I can't recall many shows that made me laugh as hard as the episode of the Wayans with their old professor dying. The shyt with Shawn reading his poem in the class to Marlon acting a fool in the funeral. I was dead.

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Martin to me is the all-time sitcom for me. With that said I can't recall many shows that made me laugh as hard as the episode of the Wayans with their old professor dying. The shyt with Shawn reading his poem in the class to Marlon acting a fool in the funeral. I was dead.
"Roxanne Roxanne...I wanna be your man."
GOAT Wayans Brothers episode for me will always be J.O.B. Malt Liquor

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
when they broke character on martin>>

when martin said tommy and cole look like a fake JJ and Michael. Tommy rolled over tko stop laughing
thats when u know shyt funny breh, the damn actors cant even hold it in :russ:....this is one of my favorite episode right here and also another character breaking ep cuz dude who play tommy just couldnt hold it in when that nicca martin was making the barking sounds with the dog :mjlol: