Are these the most iconic videogame characters?

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
Niko from GTA IV is far more iconic than Arthur Morgan. I've never played GTA IV, but I could pick out the character just from proliferation of this game cover. Sackboy at #5, and Lara Croft over Mario? Its obvious a troll tweet.

grand_theft_auto_iv___ps4_custom_cover_by_shonasof-d9xw9nq.png

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't think a lot of people know Laura Croft like that tbh.

If you need a female character, Zelda or the "Mario Princess" (Peach) would've been better.

These top 100 lists: Video Games, Wrestlers, Video Game characters, etc. lately have been outright ass.

Last edited:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
These 4000 people are British based

It's not a random survey it's a British arts survey u have to be a member of the program to vote and social media is apparently very easy to manipulate so here we are

Lara Croft beat Mario cause the Englishmen are wanking to Lara

That's why she won

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
CJ > Arthur Morgan

Why is Shadowheart on here? Ask any person who Shadowheart is vs. a character like Lara, Chun-Li, Crash, Snake, MK characters etc.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
The poll was made in the UK so in that context it sorta makes sense that Lara is over Mario since Nintendo isn’t as popular in the UK.

But still even having PIKACHU that low on the list more than invalidate it.:camby:
I live in the UK. shyt makes no sense at all.

Sackman over Rayman? Crash Bandicoot at 15?

I can kind of get Lara over Mario. In the 90s to early 00s, Tomb Raider was huge. Who the fukk am I kidding, that's stupid too.

Volt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Rio

This list is pure comedy :pachaha:

Snake's name isn't spelled correctly, Sackboy over Link AND Pac-Man, Agent 47 over Sonic, Pikachu not making Top 10, Lara Croft over motherfukking MARIO. :dead:

And then there's Shadowheart...