Are there any posters you’re SCARED of ?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OK not scared but weary, there is this one poster has given me slight social anxiety, he made me self conscious of my elbows in public, I'm considering bleaching the tips a little lighter so that deeviants may be thrown off guard.
Keep that man in JBO for the sanity of the forum

:dead:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
I wouldnt say fear but i definitely respect each and every coli breh and brehette on principle. But if there was one coli cat i would trip over my feet to avoid any smoke it would have to be the bruh @Mowgli

BJJ mastery aside breh gives off a subtle fukk around with me and find out energy that is somehow both quiet and loud at the same damn time. :whoa:

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Naw
99.99% of people who talk tough and go the personal insult route on message boards will not have the same energy in person
Just the reality of the situation

I used to post on a board that had regular meet ups and I like that cause you can at least swing through and test that energy. nikkas was always quiet as a church mouse in person and usually adjust on the boards after you meet them in real life :francis:
This facts right here. Its the loudest muhfukkas more often than not turn straight hoe when u pull they card.

Like a bird puffing out its feathers to look bigger, all that shyt talking and threats is lowkey more bout trying to avoid that action. A real one may caution u to back the fukk up, but that is about all the talkin they finna do. :francis:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Im as square as they come, but that's breaking man code 101...admitting to being afraid of another man...

even if you were,you take that shyt to the GRAVE!
:stopitslime:

africngiant

All Star
Daps
OK not scared but weary, there is this one poster has given me slight social anxiety, he made me self conscious of my elbows in public, I'm considering bleaching the tips a little lighter so that deeviants may be thrown off guard.
Keep that man in JBO for the sanity of the forum
is it true? if not, what are you hiding then
:shaq: