Are there any posters you’re SCARED of ?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Matter of fact, I'm about to make a thread about what went down with me last night, how God literally kept me from hearing some shyt that woulda made me clap this 6'5 Suge Knight sized ass nikka
You ole “hold me back bro” “I shoulda could woulda did something” ass nikka.

If ain’t shyt happen, don’t talk about what could have went down on an alternate timeline where you weren’t born with a heart that pumps coolaid

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
OK not scared but weary, there is this one poster has given me slight social anxiety, he made me self conscious of my elbows in public, I'm considering bleaching the tips a little lighter so that deeviants may be thrown off guard.
Keep that man in JBO for the sanity of the forum

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I posted a pic of a few of my guns, I've never posted a pic with me holding a gun ever in my life. Never posted anything to clout chase. I've probably only took 3-5 selfies in my whole life, and none of them were on some "wannabe criminal" type shyt. I get enough attention in life just being a good nikka to everyone I come across, even complete strangers. I take care of people. Most women in my life call me a blessing to this world cause I make everyone's day, week, month, year, or life better. Most of it mentally, but I cash out on people I care for if they are in the need.

I feel like moving like this, I should never be violated or disrespected, cause I would never violate or disrespect anyone without probable cause. Once someone takes things to that level, God understands what I'm gonna do to them, so God has kept good but flawed people around me. God has kept me away from people who will push my buttons on some "life in prison" type of shyt. The flaws of the people around me always keeps me motivated to help somebody work on their self.

I stand corrected.