Are there any posters you’re SCARED of ?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Being cautious is one thing, and I know some of yall are saying you'd be "afraid" in jest. But anybody really afraid of anyone on here, you dudes are soft 🤣...

If a nikka always talking bout what he'll do to the next nikka, ain't nothing to worry about. Only nikkas afraid of nikkas who talk about shooting people on here are cats who aren't used to keeping the company of shooters. Only dudes afraid of cats who talk about beating people up are cats who have no scrap...

The worst is the dudes on here who never tough talk throwing hands but go straight to saying they'd bodybag you 🤣 🤣...

I feel sorry for any brother on here who is genuinely afraid of a single poster here, what a life to lead 🤣...

horizon

Veteran
Daps
I gave @Sbp my address and we live in the same city but he's never shown up.

What does that tell you? Everyone tag him because his hoe ass blocked me after I pulled his card.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
that cat with the deep space nine avi scares me

he might hit me with his purse, and them things have sharp edges you know

:sadbron:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I met @Canada Goose (formerly known as @pigeon) plenty of times in real life and I know for a fact he's singlehandedly sh*tted on entire hoods in the hardest cities of America. When he come through, you can see people ducking they heads for cover like he's a real life Omar. He got his own sound he makes too when he comes through.

I think that's why he's laying low in Canada now.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I'm not scared of any of you, I just don't want to meet up with or know anyone outside the occasional DM

I've posted too much and yet too little :manny:

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
QAnon bowling shoes
bball against the kids
Babylon 5
random Lambo flossing
top of the morning
the Nissan Altima curse
Thai ladyboy adventures

I know there are some I'm forgetting :patrice:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is incredible. @DetroitEWarren :mjlol: .
I just reread that thread and I laughed harder than I've laughed in well over a year.
full

I was actually crying and weak as f*ck. Was rolling and howling, I think I disturbed my neighbors. :pachaha: