Are there any posters you’re SCARED of ?

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
If the Coli was a physical place and the Feds
kicked the bytch in and yelled that they were
Locking up Players who get p*ssy,
huSTLers that get money and nikkas that may
have shot a few mutha fukkas.

Me and maybe 5 other nikkas that
post here are leaving in cuffs.
the rest of the Coli are gonna watch
the raid and arrests go down like.

coli breh 1: :picard:
coli breh 2: :whoa:

coli breh 3: hmmmm....rough em up.:dame:
coli breh 4: I'll testify......I saw him right there hide the gun.:patrice:

worry for fukkin what???
:stopitslime:

UKVu0t8.gif

I’m Coli breh #4

:birdman:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The master has arrived, time to trim the hedges :pachaha:
Im just gonna act like I cant casually trim hedges off a grown man's life for pestering my family. I'm just gonna pretend.

Coli posters have attempted to put the fear of God in me. Never worked. I'm stupid. I don't give a damn about being scared or threatened. Fear actually makes me even more angry.
Way to many levels of training to be worried. I would probably cry if my overhand right ever connected on one of these clowns. May create Hiroshima as these diamond cutters on my hands split atoms in their jaw. My fists are superconductors of unconsciousness.
What's crazy is disgraced posters try to reinvent themselves by acting upset about a random talking point and then they end up getting Banned! So it's like going against me, you gotta be a clown cuz I ain't bothering nobody who's standup around here. I bother, Trash!

Mods threaten me when I talk about Ukrainian Nazis or Joe Bidens policies which is fine because we got pencil neck gangs flop posting to get people banned. Never scared. Never switch up. Tryna have a heart to heart with me n sh1t about what I say like this website deciding the next president. FOH. It's disgusting but we continue the good work. Fighting the good fight. Iss gonna be alright

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Im just gonna act like I cant casually trim edges off a grown man's life for pestering my family. I'm just gonna pretend.

Coli posters have attempted to put the fear of God in me. Never worked. I'm stupid. I don't give a damn about being scared or threatened. Way to many levels of training to be worried. I would probably cry if my overhand right ever connected on one of these clowns. May create Hiroshima as these diamond cutters on my hands split atoms in their jaw.
What's crazy is disgraced posters try to reinvent themselves by acting upset about a random talking point and then they end up getting Banned! So it's like going against me, you gotta be a clown cuz I ain't bothering nobody who's standup around here. I bother, Trash!

Mods threaten me when I talk about Ukrainian Nazis or Joe Bidens policies which is fine because we got pencil neck gangs flop posting to get people banned. It's disgusting but we continue the good work. Fighting the good fight. Iss gonna be alright

the GOAT :bow:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
He's posted pics of himself with guns:manny: it is what it is. Still wouldn't be afraid of him or any of yall... awake.
I posted a pic of a few of my guns, I've never posted a pic with me holding a gun ever in my life. Never posted anything to clout chase. I've probably only took 3-5 selfies in my whole life, and none of them were on some "wannabe criminal" type shyt. I get enough attention in life just being a good nikka to everyone I come across, even complete strangers. I take care of people. Most women in my life call me a blessing to this world cause I make everyone's day, week, month, year, or life better. Most of it mentally, but I cash out on people I care for if they are in the need.

I feel like moving like this, I should never be violated or disrespected, cause I would never violate or disrespect anyone without probable cause. Once someone takes things to that level, God understands what I'm gonna do to them, so God has kept good but flawed people around me. God has kept me away from people who will push my buttons on some "life in prison" type of shyt. The flaws of the people around me always keeps me motivated to help somebody work on their self.