Are there any popular rappers that never associated with Diddy?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Nipsey Hustle's Classic album "Victory Lap" was executive produced by Puff. With features and credits.

The west coast Legend Big U was tight with Nip right n backed him; no?

Puff still eating off that.

Long live Nip and all that....what year that album dropped?

Victory lap might be the last universally accepted west coast classic.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
While it's certainly true that everyone knew what Diddy was for decades, solely working with him or taking a picture with him is not enough to say someone is guilty. On the flip side if you regularly partied with Diddy, took trips etc? That's different....you knee deep in the shyt.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puffy has been a major part of hip hop for the last 30 years so it would have been near impossible to not have any dealings with him. It doesn't mean they were involved in some of his wrong doing or whatever.
i know i know

but still in the back of my mind how i know he didn't invite them to the afterparty freak off after the picture was taken :huhldup:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
mos-def-and-sean-p-diddy-combs.jpg

16-Sean-Puff-Daddy-Combs-Trick-Daddy.jpg

Underground rap Rawkus stans would have been on Most helmet if that pic would have surfaced in the 90s. Puff was like the antichrist to these cats

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Underground rap Rawkus stans would have been on Most helmet if that pic would have surfaced in the 90s. Puff was like the antichrist to these cats

I googled "Mos Def Puff Daddy" to find that picture and one of the results was an article detailing an incident where Mos Def was at a club performing and he flipped Slick Rick's "Children's Story" to "he jacked another and another, Michael Jackson, Stevie Wonder/Sang some R&B over the track for 'Deep Cover'" and the whole club came down but Puff just so happened to be in the club at the time so he confronted Mos Def about it. :russ: