Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

Safe

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Real, everyone should study the Moors. They ran Southern Europe for damn near 700 years people. Introduced all kinds of shyt to White people and advanced their knowledge in astronomy, cartography, medicine, basic hygiene, mathematics, music, architecture, all type of shyt. Their dynasty lasted for almost three times the length of the United States existence, and almost 200 years longer than overall modern European global dominance. This is why I don't even get bothered by white people being on top, it's just a phase like any other. All dynasties fall. :sas2:

KingDanz

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Real, everyone should study the Moors. They ran Southern Europe for damn near 700 years people. Introduced all kinds of shyt to White people and advanced their knowledge in astronomy, cartography, medicine, basic hygiene, mathematics, music, architecture, all type of shyt. Their dynasty lasted for almost three times the length of the United States existence, and almost 200 years longer than overall modern European global dominance. This is why I don't even get bothered by white people being on top, it's just a phase like any other. All dynasties fall. :sas2:
:ohhh:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
No, the hate comes from their fear of genetic annihilation. In other words they fear our sperm which can destroy the white race.
A lot of folks sleep on this but it's true...
shyt you can go on any white supremacist website and they say the same thing...

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:ohhh: yo breh if you don't mind could break down the connotation behind this line for me breh?? Hit me with the PM if u ain't trying to break it down it publicly.

identify yourself youngman..

from whence you came? :mjpls:

nah im just fukking wit ya :umad:

but real talk this is what SEAN PRICE was trying to convey....

32 is the number of the degree structure of the Scottish Rite of freemasonry......that is what is "allowed" to the canidate of freemasonry in the western hemisphere under the auspicies of the A.A.S.R (scootish rite)....

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad when he first started implemented "temples and mosques" of the N.O.I's throughout urban cities in N. America...

Use to be on street corners with his brethren from the N.O.I strategically positioned in front of Prince Hall Masonic Lodges .....

warning them about the "hustle" that was being perpetrated by the Masonic Orders of N. America (York & Scottish Rite) which had "endowned" the Prince Hall with thier degree system..

Elijah Muhammad to paraphrase him would often say to the young and old black masons of yesteryear......

"Come over here brother to the REAL "EAST" cause I can give you more than those 32 "cents" the White Man is offering to you" :mjpls:

and to be honest he was right :manny:

The N.O.I offered the 120 degree (lost and found lessons) which was basically the same cathechism with numerous variations that the Moors of the Moorish Science Temple were known for with thier infamous 101 KEYS....

plus i found out over in the "east" to this day..the lodges over in europe and n. africa such as the RITES OF MEMPHIS .....offer up to 96 degrees of "light" :damn:

AMERICAN FREEMASONRY IS A FUKKING SHAM!!!! :ufdup:

full of RACISIM and EXPLOITATION.....and it's sad considering THEY (them crakkkers) know WHERE THE LIGHT ORIGINATES FROM! ...ans: the "prime nigredo" (black)

All these DEGREES, KEYS...LESSONS what have you have thier orgin in ancient KEMET (egypt) on the beautiful dark continent known as AL-KEBULAN , which is the home of AL-CHEMY (the black art).......and which so happens to be the school of thought from which the bulk of the symbolisim and allegory of the SCOTTISH RITE is derived from

so as George James says.."It is a STOLEN LEGACY!!" :lawd:

10:31

Superstar
Daps
@The HONORABLE SKJ

The Coli isn't ready..

Most of these brothers love being stuck at 32

Love blaming daddy for everything

Loving calling each other c00n

Love longing for white acceptance

Most of our brehs here just want a seat at the white man table

For those that know the Sun rises in the east and really want to open their mind

R. V. Bey Publications Changing the Literature. Civics.

Start there ^.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
u gon spend the majority of this thread arguing whether the moors were even black, even tho the word moor means black. nikkas be dumb bro.

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside
u gon spend the majority of this thread arguing whether the moors were even black, even tho the word moor means black. nikkas be dumb bro.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah

The hatred for black people stems from the fact that we're the most different looking race

We're not the only non whites to give CACs that work so the moors couldn't be it

Western Civilization comes from the moors, that's why the hate blacks, the fact they are educated by nikkaz

the moors built europe and civilized, which is why history is white washed

European history is only 800 years old, England the greatest european civilization isn't even one a thousand years old

which is why they had to white wash a lot of history and use white supremacy