Are the Moors the cause of the intense hatred of Black People? (WITH IMAGES)

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Read up on the Moors and you will learn that the Moors were not only Black, but that they were also Muslim. White people are deathly afraid of one thing; a Black Muslim. When the slaves were first brought to America they were forced to convert to Christianity, because White people learned that many of them were Muslims; which White people should have known, because they were purchasing people that had been caught in warfare from the Kingdom of Mali.

The Moors built Colleges and Universities that brought accounting, business, law, engineering, astronomy, biology, chemistry, medicine, etc. They also taught how to build cities and proper sanitation.

That makes zero sense if they was really Muslim they would have died fighting to stay Muslim. I doubt slavery would have even been profitable Because all Thr fighting.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Nah

The hatred for black people stems from the fact that we're the most different looking race

We're not the only non whites to give CACs that work so the moors couldn't be it
No, the hate comes from their fear of genetic annihilation. In other words they fear our sperm which can destroy the white race.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Modern day racism as we know it now didn't exist until it came time to retaliate against what the moors had done.....I'm not saying shyt was "peace and love between white and black everybody holding hands" or no shyt like that but color wasn't anywhere near as serious as religion for example

The main reason the moors conquered Spain so easy is because they snuck in as jews...Spain was full of black jews at the time the moors and jews looked exactly alike

BARBARINA-CRUELTY-FRONTCOVER-web2.jpg

After the moors were expelled..the queen issued a decree on some "never again" shyt..."get all them nikkas"..boom...slave trade starts poppin' ...its crazy to me that people think one day whites was just randomly like "lets enslave/hate all black people" doesn't make it any less fukked up tho

Our true history is sadder than most people will ever know.....The moors didn't really give a fukk about the slave trade and the whites were on they jock cause of the 'secret' knowledge they had...knowledge that played a huge part in building America.

:myman:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
so much science being dropped by this breh:ohlawd:

Don't sleep on this man.

EVERYTHING in our society can be traced back to Ancient Kemet

:lawd:true indeed god the moors are the descendants of the biblical MOABITE tribe who were universal builders (architects) and renowned in the craft of shipbuilding (see Noah and Noahdite freemasonry)

Ignorance, I grab you by your crackhead neck
Take you back to Egypt where you'll learn respect
And on one knee and through one way
You'll follow out the path of the new sun ray- X CLAN

The-Egyptian-Book-of-the-Dead-The-Book.jpg

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That makes zero sense if they was really Muslim they would have died fighting to stay Muslim. I doubt slavery would have even been profitable Because all Thr fighting.

People like you should not make comments in real threads. Your supposed comedic relief is not comedic at all it just make Cacs look foolish.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida

The majority of people in American slavery weren't Moors. The moors were just lumped in with them.

As we're learning, not all black people are the same. Just like now we have black people trying to enlighten and get power and we have black people only concerned with twerking. It was the same thing then.

We had Moors who had reached power and knowledge, then you had a large population of Africans who were twerking.

The Muslim moors were thrown in with the black general population. I know them nikkas were just :snoop: as they tried to organize the rest of other slaves.

Same way myself and a few others try to organize or drop science and the majority on here on some other shyt. @Phonzi tries to drop science about music and the general populace nikkas run in with the excuses, "Just cause I wonna twerk don't mean I'm ignorant:queen:".

So there's always been black people bout shyt...and black people not bout shyt. They got us all mixed together though so shyt can't get done.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Schools also never teach Black kids about the Kingdoms of Ghana, Mali or Songhai. Nor do they ever teach little kids about the Kingdom of Kongo.

The University of Sankore in Timbuktu in the Kingdom of Mali is older and just as scholarly than Oxford, Cambridge, Harvard and Yale.
some people still believe timbuktu is fictional:mindblown:

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
White people are just a disease. They don't need an excuse to destroy. their culture is the only culture that cannot live with nature. I think they are an ancient alien race that is violently opposed to nature. Asians? Blacks, Natives, Indians, Aboriginals? All one with nature. Whites? Burn everything. Consume like the locust swarm they are. We must obliterate them one day as a united earth.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
some people still believe timbuktu is fictional:mindblown:

Which works out fine for White people and their continual propaganda campaign against Black people in Africa and in the Americas as being uncivilized; without culture; illiterate and uneducated in the arts and letters. There were over 180 Quronic schools in Mali and Songhay. The major universities were:

1. Sacore:

sankore.jpg

Sankore%2BMosque%2B-%2BTimbuktu%2B(8).jpg

2. Djingareyber or Djingarey Ber

arts-graphics-2008_1132935a.jpg

p5010030.jpg

3. Sidi Yahya

Sidi_Yahya_mosque.jpg

sidi-yahya-mosque.jpg

Meanwhile Timbuktu is so fictional that White people made the Universities in Timbuktu part of World Heritage sites.
Timbuktu -- World Heritage Site -- National Geographic

In addition to that the Ahmed Baba institute was built to house the collection of manuscripts that private citizens were housing in Mali.

Ahmed-Baba-Institute.jpg

The disgusting part to me that if you say the word Mandingo then White people think some weird freaky sexual shyt. The Mandingo (aka Mandinkas and Malinke) are the founders of the Kingdom of Mali. Most African Americans can trace their descent directly to the Mandingo and other Mande people (Bambaran, Susu, Soninke, Dioula, etc) that built the Kingdoms of Ghana, Mali and Songhay.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
regardless of complexion or race those who rule treat those they rule over the same way
nikkas in africa had their foot on the necks of those below them

palebone nikkas just been having the most recent success concerning warfare and exploitation of the poor ignorant masses